Author Topic: Halloween Thread  (Read 2537 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Halloween Thread
« on: October 01, 2019, 09:58:43 PM »
It's October and the community is hoping for this year's Halloween event. If there is going to be a Halloween event, what would you like to see?

Hopefully some modified monsters

It would be nice to see all of the monsters attack you with pumpkins.

Modified Fusions and Lord Fuse as well:

Items such as these:

I hope the night sky returns:

Perhaps a new Halloween soundtrack similar to Knishmas.
If they're going to drop Pumpkin crates, drop rates shouldn't be too easy compared to last year's. The Knishmas drop rates were good.
Perhaps, a Halloween themed world boss?

If there's going to be a Halloween event, I'm really excited for it.

What would you like to see?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 04:15:47 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

bigseikoslayer

• IGN: Lil Armor
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 🧛Halloween Thread👻
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 10:06:26 PM »
I want a Mandy and Frankie Foster costume set and maybe a Johnny Bravo one

JImiboyGM

• IGN: Magus The Purple / Silver Runner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 07:15:53 AM »
Since only 3 Items from the last event havn't been converted to race items, i'd like to see those return in addition to any new costume sets.

MELARIA

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 11:36:00 AM »
It would be awesome if the Halloween event was done for all of October, culminating with something awesome on the actual day of Halloween.

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 12:55:57 PM »
A Grim cloak as an item/set would be absolutely sick, as would the return of the Ben 10 halloween sets, Benwolf was one of my favourites in OG (plus, we really need more tails in the game imo). I don't know if the devs would rather add in old items from the original game, or make entirely new items/sets (I'd imagine the former would be easier though), but either way we're likely to get something cool, even if it's just one or two things.

BlitheHatter

• IGN Jackson Blythe
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 01:47:43 PM »
While I don't know how likely a Halloween event is, since the Devs have stated that the next update will be in october and we already kinda know it's permanent content about Time Squad, I think will probably see a Halloween vendor, like we had for Easter and last Halloween.
Thst being said, I really really really want that Jack O'Lantern head, I fell in love with it ever since they released that photo some years ago.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »
Since only 3 Items from the last event havn't been converted to race items, i'd like to see those return in addition to any new costume sets.

Ah, yes. These items:

I've always found it somewhat odd that the Ben 10 update did not also release the Big Chill Bubblehead. For the other two items, I'm hoping that these two don't get rereleased. Otherwise, it might cause an economic bull market speculation in terms of future event items potentially not being worth much if they're going to be rereleased.

It would be awesome if the Halloween event was done for all of October, culminating with something awesome on the actual day of Halloween.

Using the past to predict our future, we can predict that the Halloween event will be later this month. Last year, the Halloween update occured on October 24th, 2018.

https://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=18572.0

Another thing we can predict is that the Halloween event might not be as speculator compared to last year. This is from Devan:
We're admittedly trying to move away from events like last year's seasonal stuff. They can be cool, but our focus is on permanent content, as this stuff can take a while to create, and for it to only be experienced for a very short time before it's gone for the rest of the year isn't really something we want.

That said, we'll likely have seasonal events, but they'll be much smaller in scope.

We already had something like this for the 2019 Easter event update. All we had was a recolored EGGER that gave out Easter items. It was somewhat dissapointing in a way because all you had to do was spend around 200,000 taros and you would have everything.

Another prediction would have to be 1,500 class vehicles temporarily returning for this event. Dogon stated this during the Easter update:
I personally can't see us ever releasing a vehicle any faster than 1500 class, which will probably remain exclusive to timed events and holidays.

A Grim cloak as an item/set would be absolutely sick, as would the return of the Ben 10 halloween sets, Benwolf was one of my favourites in OG (plus, we really need more tails in the game imo). I don't know if the devs would rather add in old items from the original game, or make entirely new items/sets (I'd imagine the former would be easier though), but either way we're likely to get something cool, even if it's just one or two things.

Yeah, the Grim cloak would really be sick. I wonder how it could be worn? Will it require shirts, pants, and shoes? A cloak is one piece of large clothing.

More Ben 10 items are always a welcome to the game.

Regarding new items/sets, it would be nice if we can have these Fusion variant wings:

And speaking of recolors, it would be nice if we can have the red Wraith set into the game.

While I don't know how likely a Halloween event is, since the Devs have stated that the next update will be in october and we already kinda know it's permanent content about Time Squad, I think will probably see a Halloween vendor, like we had for Easter and last Halloween.
Thst being said, I really really really want that Jack O'Lantern head, I fell in love with it ever since they released that photo some years ago.

One thing they could do is release the Time Squad update sometime in the first week or two of this month. After we've adjusted, they're going to release the potential Halloween update.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 04:53:04 PM »
I'd like to think the cloak could be one item, but I have absolutely no idea if that would even be possible. I kind of feel like having it as a set would ruin it though, imagine if you only had half of it on, how weird would that look? Also I had a look at your recolour thread earlier, I absolutely love the dark blue angel wings, 5th from the top.

I'd like to guess that they'd release the Halloween stuff alongside the update, kind of like they released april fools themed stuff at the same time as the Easter event. Also another set/item that could potentially come is Ultimate Big Chill wings, or even a full set, which would be cool as a callback/continuation for last Halloween.

In a possibly less popular statement, I'll confess that I kind of liked the egger from Easter, same as the birthday bash grinding. Sure the items are darn near worthless after the event (which I feel like is the main reason this method seems unenjoyable) but personally I'd rather players be able to get an item easily and be able to enjoy it than have to pay hundreds of thousands of taros for it, not everyone has that kind of cash. I'm an active trader myself, but trading and item values are kind of a community-based thing instead of actual gameplay, and I don't think they should be a crucial factor when adding new items.

Beta_Test

• eh
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2019, 05:52:31 PM »
I want my red skeleton set. It would also be really cool to have a pumpkin head as a hat item or something

Shawmon

• i'm old
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 06:53:09 PM »
Hopefully they do something with the monsters like in those pics, it's pretty rad. I really hope they don't add a ton of recolored items because they're such a pointless addition into the game and they add nothing to it aside from more junk clogging up loot tables and vaults.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 10:16:27 PM »
I'd like to think the cloak could be one item, but I have absolutely no idea if that would even be possible. I kind of feel like having it as a set would ruin it though, imagine if you only had half of it on, how weird would that look? Also I had a look at your recolour thread earlier, I absolutely love the dark blue angel wings, 5th from the top.

I'd like to guess that they'd release the Halloween stuff alongside the update, kind of like they released april fools themed stuff at the same time as the Easter event. Also another set/item that could potentially come is Ultimate Big Chill wings, or even a full set, which would be cool as a callback/continuation for last Halloween.

In a possibly less popular statement, I'll confess that I kind of liked the egger from Easter, same as the birthday bash grinding. Sure the items are darn near worthless after the event (which I feel like is the main reason this method seems unenjoyable) but personally I'd rather players be able to get an item easily and be able to enjoy it than have to pay hundreds of thousands of taros for it, not everyone has that kind of cash. I'm an active trader myself, but trading and item values are kind of a community-based thing instead of actual gameplay, and I don't think they should be a crucial factor when adding new items.

They could try making the cloak one huge item. Yes, it would look somewhat odd if it came as a set.

Are you referring to this?

If so, thanks!

Yeah, it looks really rad. It has an edgy kind of theme to it. It would go well if there was a Fallen/Onyx Angel set as well.

Ah, yes, the Ultimate Big chill set would be a marvelous idea. Watch the amount of people try to hoard these on deck.

I can probably try recoloring the Big Chill set we have right now.

I want my red skeleton set. It would also be really cool to have a pumpkin head as a hat item or something
Yeah, definitely. It looks really rad.

Here's more photos of the pumpkin hat

Adding the Fusion TOM set would make this Halloween VERY memorable

marshal98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2019, 08:08:00 AM »
even if I would like an update similar to last year's I know you're right ... this year there will be few things for Halloween :-\ :'(

bigseikoslayer

• IGN: Lil Armor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2019, 10:27:12 AM »
I just want more costumes that are not based on Ben 10 aliens, I love those costumes, but I want more costumes from other characters in CN, like Mandy, Billy, Frankie or Hoss Delgado.

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2019, 11:20:37 AM »
More  Halloween Items... does that include weapons? We could probably use a trident, or, rather, a Red Guy-style pitchfork. Maybe a Hunson Abadeer Monster bubble head? Ummmmmm... maybe a Scooby-Doo Creeper mask?

Oh, maybe a little trio of Hi-Five Ghosts (or even just regular ghosts) over the head, à la the spawns and blood gnat headdresses; or maybe a little bat or owl or thundercloud floating over your head?

How about a Day of the Dead skull mask?

Oh, how about, instead of tentacles or wings on your back, you have a bunch of hydra heads, like the ones in the intro to Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure? Just four of them, of course, disposed like the tentacles. That would be pretty cool, I think.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2019, 02:04:47 PM »
They could try making the cloak one huge item. Yes, it would look somewhat odd if it came as a set.

Are you referring to this?

If so, thanks!

Yeah, it looks really rad. It has an edgy kind of theme to it. It would go well if there was a Fallen/Onyx Angel set as well.

Ah, yes, the Ultimate Big chill set would be a marvelous idea. Watch the amount of people try to hoard these on deck.

I can probably try recoloring the Big Chill set we have right now.

Here's more photos of the pumpkin hat

Adding the Fusion TOM set would make this Halloween VERY memorable

Yeah, those were the wings I meant. I had a crack at recolouring an old image of Big Chill I took last Halloween. It's not too bad unless you zoom right in.

More Fusion items and sets would never go amiss, I personally like the concept of a set with animated bubbling Fusion Matter, like in the tendrils we got during Birthday Bash, so you basically look like an actual fusion. I'd like to see the original TOM armour come back too, it's one of the OG sets that I think would be cool to get as well as Providence and the old Ben 10 sets of course.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.