Author Topic: Halloween Thread  (Read 2573 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: 🧛Halloween Thread👻
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2019, 07:07:20 PM »
While I don't know how likely a Halloween event is, since the Devs have stated that the next update will be in october and we already kinda know it's permanent content about Time Squad, I think will probably see a Halloween vendor, like we had for Easter and last Halloween.
Thst being said, I really really really want that Jack O'Lantern head, I fell in love with it ever since they released that photo some years ago.
I just want more costumes that are not based on Ben 10 aliens, I love those costumes, but I want more costumes from other characters in CN, like Mandy, Billy, Frankie or Hoss Delgado.

Yeah, that's understandable. Ben 10 has major representation in the game that it's not even funny how much representation he has.

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy has so many costume ideas. I saw some on the Calling All Designers thread.

Here's some costumes and items I have in mind:

More  Halloween Items... does that include weapons? We could probably use a trident, or, rather, a Red Guy-style pitchfork. Maybe a Hunson Abadeer Monster bubble head? Ummmmmm... maybe a Scooby-Doo Creeper mask?

Oh, maybe a little trio of Hi-Five Ghosts (or even just regular ghosts) over the head, ŗ la the spawns and blood gnat headdresses; or maybe a little bat or owl or thundercloud floating over your head?

How about a Day of the Dead skull mask?

Oh, how about, instead of tentacles or wings on your back, you have a bunch of hydra heads, like the ones in the intro to Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure? Just four of them, of course, disposed like the tentacles. That would be pretty cool, I think.

The Scooby Doo Tail should be inside of the game's hidden files. I recall watching a video during the OG where some dude managed to show it.

Having this mask from Courage the Cowardly Dog would be nice and creepy:

I can definitely see Day of the Dead Masks inside of the game.

This recolor looks amazing! I tried recoloring the set last night, but I wasn't able to because the wings and the head were different from the rest of the body.

Nari

• Saving bunnies forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2019, 02:03:52 PM »
There was a Ultimate Big Chill wings back in OG days. I found the video of it. I apologize if someone already found it before me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCZvbgVLq0I

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2019, 11:26:37 AM »
There was a Ultimate Big Chill wings back in OG days. I found the video of it. I apologize if someone already found it before me.

There's also Ultimate Big Chill Helmet.

I'm really hoping that if they go down the Ultimate Big Chill route by continuing the Big Chill thing.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 11:28:42 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

Nari

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2019, 12:50:22 PM »

I'm really hoping that if they go down the Ultimate Big Chill route by continuing the Big Chill thing.

I remember having the mask, but back in OG days you were able to get Ben 10 items from the Upgrade Coco eggers. It was this event that lasted until the end of the game.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 12:53:11 PM by Nari »

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2019, 03:19:27 PM »

I remember having the mask, but back in OG days you were able to get Ben 10 items from the Upgrade Coco eggers. It was this event that lasted until the end of the game.

Firstly, Nari, I know it's off topic but that profile gif is awesome.

But I must say, I really miss those eggers. I remember going on a daring mission at level 9 to sneak along the slider to City Station to get to them and buy as many accessories as I could. I then kept returning to Peach Creek to grind taros as I was really poor back in the day (this was before I went to mount blackhead and one guy gave me like 200 mil for a tail, good old days). I doubt we'll get the event missions again or even see Ship in City Station, but I'd at least love to see the items return to FF somehow.

On the same sort of topic as before, you guys remember the Necrofriggian set?

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2019, 05:40:45 AM »

But I must say, I really miss those eggers. I remember going on a daring mission at level 9 to sneak along the slider to City Station to get to them and buy as many accessories as I could. I then kept returning to Peach Creek to grind taros as I was really poor back in the day (this was before I went to mount blackhead and one guy gave me like 200 mil for a tail, good old days). I doubt we'll get the event missions again or even see Ship in City Station, but I'd at least love to see the items return to FF somehow.

On the same sort of topic as before, you guys remember the Necrofriggian set?

Ah, yes. I noticed that the Fusion Mega Echo Echo dropped much of the EGGER items from that same one in the OG.

I wouldn't mind a Necrofriggian set. More Ben 10 items, the merrier. :)

Some more Halloween inspired sets from the KND:

It's from these Halloween-themed episodes:
https://knd.fandom.com/wiki/Operation:_T.R.I.C.K.Y.
https://halloween.fandom.com/wiki/Codename:_Kids_Next_Door:_Operation:_U.N.C.O.O.L.

I'm definitely a fan of Numbuh One's outfit. It makes me wonder how long it takes to make a single brand new item piece inside of the game?

MELARIA

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2019, 02:59:19 AM »
Thank you for the information. I wasnít able to participate in last yearís Halloween event (didnít know that the game was revived until around August 2019). Iíd definitely appreciate some of the items and monsters that were displayed on this thread to be in the game for an October event. Iím excited.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2019, 05:19:28 AM »
Thank you for the information. I wasnít able to participate in last yearís Halloween event (didnít know that the game was revived until around August 2019). Iíd definitely appreciate some of the items and monsters that were displayed on this thread to be in the game for an October event. Iím excited.

Hey, it's better late than never. :) I know some people who joined during the 2019 Birthday Bash in January, and they thought they joined late.

We're already in the middle of October. It's honestly making me wonder now. When the Time Squad update appears, will they also introduce the Halloween event as well? At first, I thought they were going to release the TS update sometime in the first two weeks of the month, so we can adjust to it. And then later on, such as 3rd or 4th week of the month, introduce the  potential Halloween update.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised, if there is going to be a Halloween event, they would release both TS and Halloween at the same time. Then again, it would be nice if we can have 2 updates within a month. If they release TS first, we can look forward to Halloween.

bigseikoslayer

• IGN: Lil Armor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2019, 12:16:03 PM »
Yo! Lil Armor here! I'm also BigSeikoSlayer in youtube, you replied to my comment in przzy's recent video  ;D. As for what I want in a halloween update, just more costumes based on CN characters (I think I said this before, but I don't remember well), just give me a Mandy costume and I'm happy

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 06:33:37 AM »
Yo! Lil Armor here! I'm also BigSeikoSlayer in youtube, you replied to my comment in przzy's recent video  ;D. As for what I want in a halloween update, just more costumes based on CN characters (I think I said this before, but I don't remember well), just give me a Mandy costume and I'm happy

It was nice meeting you at Fuse's Lair. I had a lot of fun with you. :)

Here's more images from Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy:

Grim's head could serve as a form of Shrunken Heads thrown ultra rare.

Why don't we have a pumpkin backpack or head piece?

What's scariest than that Scary Clown Mask? It's a mask of Mandy smiling.

Billy is a friend of clowns. Destroy them all!

Creepy. Costume reminds me of this one episode of Black Mirrow.

Groovy Grim

Have one of Nergal's minions be as a backpack?

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2019, 09:30:19 PM »

https://twitter.com/FuFa_Universe/status/1184167483252662274

It looks like the Halloween event is confirmed!

Using the past to predict our future, things we can probably expect

Patch Notes Archive
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LAiB5EQ2NEEWmVKZKGqZN61-SfSbvbmL2HwawoMhZYE/edit#

- Dracula is already inside of the game. Will he be relevant for this update? Also, remember when he was selling crates for 100k a piece where you can easily get them by killing monsters? What a rip off.
- We can probably see the Halloween update in the Future as well. It happened like last year.
- We can probably expect some creepy music similar to with the track made during the Knishmas event. Or they can reuse last year's Halloween track.
- It would be nice if monsters can throw pumpkins.
- I hope the night sky turns
- Will there be a code item for Halloween?
- First Halloween event had the green Wraith; second Halloween event had the Blaston Wraith.
- Second event also sold three Halloween Ben 10 items.  BenWolf, BenMummy and BenViktor
- We might come back to Pokey Oaks, but it kinda looks like we're goin to be at Eternal Meadows.
- Will TOM and Clyde be involved in this update?

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2019, 01:55:39 AM »

New tweet. It looks like Jeff is going to be heavily involved with this next update.

It makes me wonder if we're going to have something similar to the Valentine's event. In that event, there were THOUSANDS of Blood Gnats from Candy Cove to Peach Creek Commons. It would be interesting to see a whole bunch of Jeff's spider monsters to be roaming around the game.

I wouldn't be too surprised if one of the items from this update would have to be the Spider Egg and maybe a recolor of it as well.

Nari

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2019, 01:35:31 PM »

New tweet. It looks like Jeff is going to be heavily involved with this next update.

It makes me wonder if we're going to have something similar to the Valentine's event. In that event, there were THOUSANDS of Blood Gnats from Candy Cove to Peach Creek Commons. It would be interesting to see a whole bunch of Jeff's spider monsters to be roaming around the game.

I wouldn't be too surprised if one of the items from this update would have to be the Spider Egg and maybe a recolor of it as well.

That egg is actually a thing ingame, You can drop it from level 16 mobs, I believe or 15. You could try.

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
Re: Halloween Thread
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2019, 01:48:58 PM »
That egg is actually a thing ingame, You can drop it from level 16 mobs, I believe or 15. You could try.

I checked the drop log I made while playing and I managed to get the Level 16 Spider Egg from Slime Serpents and Spider Toads at Acorn Flats.

Level 16
Weapons
Thrown
Spider Egg{Uncommon}(Slime Serpent, Spider Toad, Acorn Flats)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:54:11 PM by Yujo_Jacy_Coyote »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2019, 04:18:52 PM »
Thank you for the information. I already know that, but hopefully someone else learned something new.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.