Author Topic: Halloween Thread  (Read 2590 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: 🧛Halloween Thread👻
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2019, 02:27:27 AM »
There's a new tweet. I wonder what this could mean? Will this make revive obsolete? Are we going to enter a sort of lair similar to Fusion Mega Echo Echo? Are we going to grind for sets? If we are going to grind, will it be similar to Knishmas crates where the drop percentages are similar?

Here's to hoping the Halloween update arrives tomorrow. Whenever the update happens, I'm going to livestream it on my channel. I asked a CT for permission if I could change the title of this thread to advertise my livestream and plug in my channel, and he said yes. I'm looking forward to livestreaming it.

I can already see the grinding results compilations. LOL

marshal98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2019, 03:35:32 AM »
I hope it's like the fight against fusion mega echo echo, but this time against a giant grim fusion! :D (this is just my wish, don't take it for real)

bigseikoslayer

• IGN: Lil Armor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2019, 03:55:37 AM »
If this means more Billy & Mandy gear, I'll take anything

NesMettaur

• Poppi Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2019, 06:41:51 AM »

Same energy

Joking aside though, those revive tokens have me intrigued- in a sense, it's a completely new gameplay mechanic so it sticks out as an addition.
But what kind of foe would be strong enough to warrant packing these...?

Plague

•  
    Community Team

• The stage is set, the curtain falls. It's showtime
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2019, 12:57:51 PM »

Same energy

Joking aside though, those revive tokens have me intrigued- in a sense, it's a completely new gameplay mechanic so it sticks out as an addition.
But what kind of foe would be strong enough to warrant packing these...?
This also has me curious

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2019, 04:20:00 PM »
Nvm
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 11:49:59 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2019, 04:30:41 PM »
I'm doing another livestream on my channel. I can't provide the link, unfortunately.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Halloween Thread
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2019, 04:20:50 PM »
It's October and the community is hoping for this year's Halloween event. If there is going to be a Halloween event, what would you like to see?

Hopefully some modified monsters

It would be nice to see all of the monsters attack you with pumpkins.

Modified Fusions and Lord Fuse as well:

Items such as these:

I hope the night sky returns:

Perhaps a new Halloween soundtrack similar to Knishmas.
If they're going to drop Pumpkin crates, drop rates shouldn't be too easy compared to last year's. The Knishmas drop rates were good.
Perhaps, a Halloween themed world boss?

If there's going to be a Halloween event, I'm really excited for it.

What would you like to see?

I'm really glad to know that a lot of my suggestions were implemented into the game, or they were already working working on them and I managed to predict them beforehand.

The biggest joy was seeing the Jack-O-Lantern head as well as the Pumpkin Spawns. The Halloween special for Grim Adventures is perhaps my favorite CN one.

With the night sky gone, the Halloween event could anytime soon. I think it might end today, but I don't know. Just a hunch.

By the way, I made a special video regarding the cartoon references of almost all of the items. By watching this, you'll understand where all of these items come from.

The biggest significance of this Halloween update would have to be the introduction of post original FusionFall shows being included into the game. Shows such as Steven Universe, Villnaoius, Over the Garden Wall, and OK KO Hero are amazing. The most popular items would have to be the Gem Rejevenator from Steven Universe Movie, the Bat Swarms which come directly from the Bloodsucker vampires, and the Pumpkin hat from Steven Universe. With this event, we might be able to see not just items but actual characters. I'd love to see Steven included into the expansion if that's possible.

Here's the video. I hope you like it a lot. I put in many hours of research and editing into it. It was a lot of fun to make.
https://youtu.be/tTvteA2mb5U

Lastly, the red Blaston Wraith teased about the Cosmix Wraith set. It makes me wonder if that's what's going to be dropped next year?

I did a quick recolor of what it may look like.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 04:25:06 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.