Author Topic: Nano Roulette Tourney #1 Signups [WIN Solomon Hats, Ace jackets, Taros & more]  (Read 138 times)

Indes

• Forum Dweller
    • View Profile
I have decided to begin a tournament similar to rock/paper/scissors using the nano types (Adaptium, Blastons, and Cosmix) in a tournament to give people a fun chance at some pretty good prizes. The entry fee to join is 10,000 Taros, 100% of the entry fees will also be added to the prize pool (ex. If 5 people join, on top of the initial items to be given to a winner, they will also receive 50,000 taros!)

This is the first of its kind to be done, and if it is successful I will host many more.

Rules are simple:
1) Both players will grab Buttercup, Numbuh Two and Eddy to represent the 3 Nano types. These are the first 3 Nanos you receive in the future so anyone new to the past can participate.
2) The matches will be hosted in Mt Blackhead
3) Matches will be 2-3 falls
4) Adaptium beats Blastons, Blastons beats Cosmix & Cosmix beats Adaptium
5) Players will draw their Nano at the same time, the Nano that trumps the other type wins! In-case of a draw, a do-over will be allowed.
6) To prevent flooding, you are only allowed one character entry!

The tournament will be hosted using https://challonge.com/
There is no  timed date to this event, matches will occur over days to allow everyone time to play!

To signup, leave your IGN and Timezone.

Prize pool currently consist of: Idea hat, Solomon Hat, Leviathan Set (Red, Purple, Yellow, etc) and the entire entry fee pool. The more I grind the more the prize pool will have.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 01:34:52 AM by Indes »

alphazeus23

• Hi. :D
    • View Profile
    • Email
IGN:Agent Whine
timezone:romania(eest i think)
zuamo on top

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.