Author Topic: Bleedman References  (Read 174 times)

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
Bleedman References
« on: October 02, 2019, 08:19:56 PM »
OK, since some people have already given out suggestions to honor some new shows etc., I want to give a nod to a semi-controversial artist named Bleedman.

I say "semi-controversial," because he is great at drawing characters, especially those from the Cartoon Network universe; in fact, the original Fusionfall crew actually thought about hiring him for the job! However, his themes lately are definitely NOT appropriate for the Fusionfall game.

Still, I feel that since his artwork has influenced Fusionfall in a way, it's good to give a nod to him as a sign of appreciation. So, my following suggestions:

1) Create an OC character from the Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi. However, if the crew wants to do this, they may have to ask Bleedman first.

2) Have the current NPCs in the game to sometimes be dressed in costumes that reference Bleedman. For example, in one mission Samurai Jack is in disguise, wearing jeans instead of his usual white kimono!

3) Little Suzy from Johnny Bravo, Butch from the PPG, and Dexter's mom already appear in the Doujinshi. They should appear in the game.

Feel free to critique this. Thank you.

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bleedman References
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 08:31:51 PM »
Bleedman was actually never contacted or considered for the role of character designer for FusionFall, nor was any of his work used or referenced when making the game.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 07:52:45 PM »
Ah, thanks for letting me know.

Sorry about that.

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 12:26:39 AM »
Bleedman was actually never contacted or considered for the role of character designer for FusionFall, nor was any of his work used or referenced when making the game.
To add to this, the third thing is flawed. Those characters are strongly tied to already represented franchises in FusionFall. Just because a fan comic featured them wouldn't really give much or any influence to add these characters. Also, I would personally say its almost guaranteed to be in FusionFall.

Just as well, Bleedman, from what I understand, is especially controversial in the FusionFall Community and I doubt any references will be included because of the controversy as well as, although I don't really know what the inappropriate themes are if it's VERY INAPPROPRIATE as you seem to be implying and definitely not suited for FusionFall, it most likely won't and shouldn't be included.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.