Author Topic: DexLabs Error  (Read 78 times)

TheGasty42

• View Profile
    • Email
DexLabs Error
« on: October 09, 2019, 03:45:11 PM »
Hello forum members. I wanted to know if any solution was found to the error of the DexLabs screen. I want to play for a year and I still can't make it work :'(

TheGasty42

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: DexLabs Error
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 04:16:53 PM »
I was able to make it work by changing the language in English, but it is very uncomfortable to log out to change languages. Can you add more language packs or something? I am from Argentina

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 04:56:01 PM »
Unfortunately, due to the original game being relatively not modifiable, proper language support is not something that's feasible from a technical standpoint. You will have to do it manually or automate it with PowerShell or some other tool.

TheGasty42

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 05:56:36 PM »
Unfortunately, due to the original game being relatively not modifiable, proper language support is not something that's feasible from a technical standpoint. You will have to do it manually or automate it with PowerShell or some other tool.
I understand clearly. Thanks for the response and recovering this video game, I haven't played it since 2008. I will change manually because I don't have much idea with Powershell

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.