Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Expansion!  (Read 1652 times)

BronyPonyDude

• Jeff Gang Leader IGN:Spencer Fusionslayer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FusionFall Retro Expansion!
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2019, 01:15:50 AM »
I'm hyped! :)

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro Expansion!
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2019, 01:12:25 PM »
More than anything, to me this is great evidence of all the things you have been steadily learning while working together for so long on this project. I'm sure that for many of you on the team this experience has been an amazing opportunity to build skills that transfer to other aspects of your personal and professional lives. Kudos for sharing this journey with us.

That being said, I have to say I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm sure it's obvious that I'm much more invested in the Legacy project than Retro, so part of me can't help but wonder what these innovations in the latter mean for the former. We know that Legacy will be different, so with each new thing we see in Retro I keep coming back to the same questions - what is Legacy going to be like, then? How different will it be? (And recently) What are the limits to what can be added/changed in Retro, when so many suggestions for Legacy come from the intention to improve upon the original game's limitations?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 01:16:25 PM by dusky »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.