Author Topic: An Objection  (Read 563 times)

blasts

• View Profile
    • Email
An Objection
« on: October 23, 2019, 03:47:25 PM »
I have incredible disdain for Steven Universe. I care not at all for Over the Garden Wall. Just an opinion.

But how can you incorporate items that resemble those two shows BEFORE ever giving us Adventure Time and Regular Show related items..........................?  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

NesMettaur

• Poppi Power!
    • View Profile
Re: An Objection
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 03:50:04 PM »
I mean, technically Billy's Sword has been in the game for a few months
but how dare you imply adveture time and regular show are more important than mike lu & og and space ghost coast to coast representation smh

(Less snarky answer: it's Halloween! The items are Halloween themed! And in particular Over the Garden Wall is well-known as being an autumn show, so an autumn-based event is the perfect time to add stuff from it.)

Dtrix

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 04:16:38 PM »
Where is my back item that's just Rodney J Squirrel holding onto your back  > : (

JordanT

• Leaves Community the Most; Also the Map Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 04:27:02 PM »
I have incredible disdain for Steven Universe. I care not at all for Over the Garden Wall. Just an opinion.

But how can you incorporate items that resemble those two shows BEFORE ever giving us Adventure Time and Regular Show related items..........................?  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

probs bc they thought those items would be a good fit for halloween and they have massive fanbases. sure at and regular show do too but like im sure we'll get something sooner or later lol

anyways just bc you hate a show doesnt mean it shouldnt be in the game

blasts

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 04:45:31 PM »
but how dare you imply adveture time and regular show are more important than mike lu & og and space ghost coast to coast representation smh

(Less snarky answer: it's Halloween! The items are Halloween themed! And in particular Over the Garden Wall is well-known as being an autumn show, so an autumn-based event is the perfect time to add stuff from it.)

Both Mike, Lu, & Og and Space Ghost Coast to Coast were never materialized or apparent in the original game. And don't you think THXGIVING would have been more fitting................

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 04:51:02 PM »
Because Adventure Time and Regular Show both suck, that's how

Jokes aside, that's a seriously narrow point of view. Jordan's right, just because you don't like a show doesn't mean nobody does, and the FusionFall Universe is about bringing all of CN into one place. As much as I was hoping for a new Ben 10 set, I'm fine with other shows getting recognition too, it makes the game more interesting.

blasts

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 05:31:57 PM »

Jokes aside, that's a seriously narrow point of view. Jordan's right, just because you don't like a show doesn't mean nobody does, and the FusionFall Universe is about bringing all of CN into one place. As much as I was hoping for a new Ben 10 set, I'm fine with other shows getting recognition too, it makes the game more interesting.

Just an opinion.

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 05:40:01 PM »

Just an opinion.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't make it right, nor does it prevent others from disagreeing.

blasts

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 05:54:01 PM »

Just an opinion.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't make it right, nor does it prevent others from disagreeing.

Yes. I wish to prevent all others from disagreeing with me!!!

Numbuh1Nerd

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 07:17:51 PM »

Both Mike, Lu, & Og and Space Ghost Coast to Coast were never materialized or apparent in the original game. And don't you think THXGIVING would have been more fitting................

Over the Garden Wall takes place on Halloween night. Steven Universe prominently features a sentient jack o'lantern as a character and recently a very cool-looking scythe weapon - both very in line with the theme. There will certainly be plenty of Adventure Time content on the way (hey, they just announced new AT specials today, too! plenty of reason for us Adventure Time fans to be celebrating!) and ignoring Regular Show would be a mistake that I'm sure no one on the dev team intends to make. Heck, I wouldn't be too surprised if some Halloween we get a Terror Tales from the Park event, which would certainly come with plenty of spooky treats from Regular Show! So just be patient, slay some Pumpkin Spawns, and let us enjoy our hat!  ;D

Zor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2019, 07:25:05 PM »
Adventure Time and Regular Show have already been teased as actual expansions in the future, so trying to incorporate them before they're ready might spoil the magic. And hey at least it wasn't Summer Camp Island.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.