Author Topic: Who are the other Expansion Nanos?  (Read 1000 times)

Pistol_SpaceAir

• A FashionFaller who also fixes computers
    • View Profile
    • VidLii
Re: Who are the other Expansion Nanos?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2019, 12:03:48 PM »
A vote would be fun to do but it can be so easily swayed or spamed with bots; and there's a lot of other factors that I would imagine that would just make it very hard to accomplish. I'd love to see a TOM nano at some point though expansion or not
You did see Infinite's other post right?

tsundereCat

• "i like fire trucks and moster trucks" - walter
    • View Profile
    • My SoundCloud
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 05:30:05 PM »
I'm not sure if I could see Young Ben getting a Nano quiiiiite yet, since the original one was basically a placeholder/test Nano anyways.

Alien X I could see for sure though since he was slated for the original game's expansion at one point. And leaning into the "old Legacy ideas get new life in Retro" angle I could also see Way Big getting his due, since back when Legacy and Retro were the same thing Way Big was the Nano that was voted on for the Future demo.
I, too, think Alien X and Way Big could work, since it would be both a nice little callback to the contest between the two Nanos (in which Alien X won and Way Big was teased shortly before the game shut down and I'm STILL mad about it) and a nice tie-in/conclusion to all the new late game Ben 10 stuff. However, I don't really know if the last three Nanos in the game should be exclusively from Ben 10 (Humungousaur the aforementioned two), but I do think a Flapjack Nano could work, too, since maybe one of the new areas added could be Stormalong, now that Flapjack needs a new home after being removed from Leaky Lake.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 10:01:53 PM »
I'm not sure if I could see Young Ben getting a Nano quiiiiite yet, since the original one was basically a placeholder/test Nano anyways.

Alien X I could see for sure though since he was slated for the original game's expansion at one point. And leaning into the "old Legacy ideas get new life in Retro" angle I could also see Way Big getting his due, since back when Legacy and Retro were the same thing Way Big was the Nano that was voted on for the Future demo.
I, too, think Alien X and Way Big could work, since it would be both a nice little callback to the contest between the two Nanos (in which Alien X won and Way Big was teased shortly before the game shut down and I'm STILL mad about it) and a nice tie-in/conclusion to all the new late game Ben 10 stuff. However, I don't really know if the last three Nanos in the game should be exclusively from Ben 10 (Humungousaur the aforementioned two), but I do think a Flapjack Nano could work, too, since maybe one of the new areas added could be Stormalong, now that Flapjack needs a new home after being removed from Leaky Lake.

Yeah, it would be a nice call back and finally give the contest the long needed closure. It's definitely understandable why they shouldn't add in Alien X for this first expansion. It gives so much more to the FusionFall: Ben 10 & Friends and leaves less for the other shows.

Professor_Utonium

• cagey network unit
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2019, 05:07:26 AM »
Way Big please bro oh my god please im begging you bro Way Big

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.