Author Topic: Game Black Screened  (Read 306 times)

12bubba34

• View Profile
    • Email
Game Black Screened
« on: October 29, 2019, 11:14:16 AM »
So I was at the City area heading to the area for the Number One fusion mission. I was going to go up to the transport way and my game decided it wanted to black screen on me. I ctrl alt delete to close it and tried to log in again. When I logged in I selected my character and it just went to black screen again and stayed that way. I waited for a good bit and it never loaded in properly. It keeps happening when I go to get into the game. I tried waiting a day before trying again, but it still happened. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher for it, yet it still happens. It goes to load the areas, but then when it goes to load into the actual game with my character it just blacks out. I honestly have no idea how this happened nor do I have any idea how to fix the issue. I honestly was hoping to play more to get more Halloween gear.

12bubba34

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Game Black Screened
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 11:17:59 AM »
Update: I managed to fix it somehow. I think it was because I clicked the uninstall part in the launcher for the game and it reinstalled or had to re-download updates and everything.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.