Author Topic: Mysterious Vendors  (Read 435 times)

TheBigBoss999

• Yeah, I'd like a Cheese Nano.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mysterious Vendors
« on: October 28, 2019, 08:05:53 AM »

I have a doubt. Do the mysterious vendors still exist in the game? I remember watching a video about it once and checking out a couple of locations in Genius Grove and the cul-de-sac but they aren't there. Was it just an event thing or can I still find them somewhere and purchase stuff?

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mysterious Vendors
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 08:35:11 AM »
The mysterious vendors are no longer in the game. The items they sold may appear again down the line, but it seems he's retired for now.

Pistol_SpaceAir

• A FashionFaller who also fixes computers
    • View Profile
    • VidLii
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 12:02:44 PM »
I know I've stated this on the Discord, but I personally felt that the vendor was a strange and untrue way to achieve in game content. Even with the hat and glasses not even moving, it just kinda felt cheap. I'm looking forward to the future updates, and especially the long awaited expansion.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 07:39:56 PM »
I know I've stated this on the Discord, but I personally felt that the vendor was a strange and untrue way to achieve in game content. Even with the hat and glasses not even moving, it just kinda felt cheap. I'm looking forward to the future updates, and especially the long awaited expansion.

I personally liked and disliked the mysterious vendor. I suppose I'm neutral for it.

I like it because when a mysterious vendor is introduced, it gets the community incredibly active in searching for the vendor. I recall in this one server I was formerly part of, there was 15+ people trying to look for it in voice chat. It creates a sense of fun while looking for it. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people were not helping out at all and just waiting for that one dude to go find it, but it is a lot of fun.

I dislike it because some of the items did not look that good in my opinion but were sold for 100,000 taros each. For example, the pink banadana is not a favorite of mine as well as the Shuttermugs and Photopack. Especially for the last two, I recall it took more than 24 hours to go find that particular mysterious vendor and it caused a lot of frustration because there was a group of people who knew about the location but did not bother telling anyone.

Bouncer15111

• IGN: Proto Jones & Rex Marksley
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 04:40:08 PM »
The mysterious vendors are no longer in the game. The items they sold may appear again down the line, but it seems he's retired for now.
If he's retired, any chance we'll see an "empty" chair on Bravo Beach with a hat and sunglasses lying next to it?

Pistol_SpaceAir

• A FashionFaller who also fixes computers
    • View Profile
    • VidLii
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 01:10:05 PM »
If he's retired, any chance we'll see an "empty" chair on Bravo Beach with a hat and sunglasses lying next to it?

Oh. This would actually be a neat little Easter egg.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.