Author Topic: Bandito Hat  (Read 273 times)

Chima23

• IGN: Nitro blaze
    • View Profile
Bandito Hat
« on: October 30, 2019, 10:45:57 PM »
Does anyone know where and what to grind to get the new Bandito Hat?

AuroraHP2s

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bandito Hat
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 12:11:26 AM »
It's dropped by lv 36 - Scoria Celphalopods & Terra Claws

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Bandito Hat
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 12:12:13 PM »
I can confirm that the Scoria Cephalopods and Terra Claws drop the Bandito Hat.

I was having a conversation with Devan regarding the introduction of this brand new item and its drop rate.

1/3 x 1/20 x 1/28

1/3 = for any crate drop *
1/20 for gold crate drop *
1/28 for Bandito hat drop
= 1/1,1680 = 0.000086%

1 in 3 comes from your standard crate drop. It was not adjusted. The same is true for the 1 in 20 gold crate drop.
The 1 in 28 comes from there being 7 ultra rares. 4*7=28
  • Bandito Hat
    Couture Rifle
    Jungle Shirt
    Open Circuit Shirt
    Ruby Angel Leggings
    Taijutsu Sneaks
    Toxic Spawns

The number 4 comes from 1/4 for your standard ultra rare drop from a gold crate.

Bandito Hat can only be dropped by gold crates.

In comparison, the Solomon Hat is a 3 in 10,000 or a 0.0003%.

0.0003%
0.000086%

The Bandito Hat is ~3.48x harder to obtain than the Solomon Hat. With this, we have ourselves a brand new S+ tier item.

Solomon Hat is priced around 350,000 taros; however, this hasn't been updated in quite a long time. If this is true, this Bandito Hat could potentially be worth 1.2 million taros.

Someone please correct me if my math is wrong.

Additionally, similar to when the Toxic Spawns were introduced and the overall price of the other ultra rares dropped, there will also be a noticeable decrease with the rest of the items due to more people grinding the Bandito Hat.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 12:48:06 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.