Author Topic: Issue with inventory/completing missions  (Read 132 times)

erileareader

• View Profile
    • Email
Issue with inventory/completing missions
« on: November 01, 2019, 11:36:46 PM »
I'm having an issue with a full inventory and completing a mission. I started a mission and I've got it done. But when I went to complete it, it said my inventory was full. But every time I try to go delete something, the complete mission screen keeps popping up. Usually, I would just close my game and get back into it. But even that's not helping. Does anyone else know of something that might work? I know I could start over on a new character. But I don't want to lose my progress.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with inventory/completing missions
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 03:27:39 AM »
The most likely reason is that your mission's final objective is a "go to" point that you're standing in. You should be able to close the mission completion menu and inch your way away from the point by repeatedly closing it until you're able to delete some stuff. You could also warp to a buddy if one is available and you have enough time.

Alternatively you could delete the mission from your journal. You would have to redo the mission if you did it that way though.

One thing to note though, due to an oversight by the original developers of FusionFall, if the final objective of a mission is to kill a Fusion and you don't have enough inventory space you won't get multiple chances to complete the mission and you'll have to start that mission over, so try to have some free space whenever you fight Fusions (Nano missions excluded of course because they don't have item rewards).

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.