Author Topic: Level 36 xp cap  (Read 268 times)

jkotnik16

• View Profile
    • Email
Level 36 xp cap
« on: November 02, 2019, 12:32:44 PM »
Is there a xp cap in place when you become level 36 or can you complete all the missions and you still get all the xp?
I'm wondering this since I know that there were xp caps for all the levels up to level 33 (I'm level 34 right now, and I have unfortunately hit a few level caps :( ).
If there is a cap i will hold of on completing all the missions until the expansion hits.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: Level 36 xp cap
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 03:59:29 PM »
There is one but it's pretty high, around 260,000 if I remember right. I think it's the same amount as is required to level up at 35 if I remember right.

jkotnik16

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Level 36 xp cap
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 02:38:33 AM »
Ok, thank you :)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.