Author Topic: glitched, stuck and cant get out or reset  (Read 133 times)

donutman1228

• View Profile
    • Email
glitched, stuck and cant get out or reset
« on: November 04, 2019, 10:24:47 PM »
i was going back to a quest after not realized i was being attacked from multiple directions and dying. on my way back i try going over a small hill and i get stuck. i figured logging out and logging back in might help, but to no avail. my character is also jumping endlessly.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: glitched, stuck and cant get out or reset
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 01:59:18 AM »
Press the enter key and select the warp away option on the left panel

donutman1228

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: glitched, stuck and cant get out or reset
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 02:22:57 PM »
thank you! i didn't realize that you warp to a grim point without dying. i always to warp you had to have a buddy online to warp to

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.