Author Topic: Freezing problems  (Read 98 times)

Lexie

• View Profile
    • Email
Freezing problems
« on: November 05, 2019, 10:33:21 AM »
Ever since the new update i've been experiencing freezing is there anything i can do to stop it? :(

ChibuSama

• View Profile
    • My YT Channel
    • Email
Re: Freezing problems
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 03:17:57 PM »
Well tbh, you have to be more specific. Are you freezing in specific places; i.e. Cul De Sac, near Warp portals, near Quest markers and such; or are you freezing when you load the game or when the game is loading? Also how long have you waited out a freeze? Sometimes i play Fusionfall and wait 30 minutes to get into the game.

am33ber33

• ♥ IGN: Yung Amb3r ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Freezing problems
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 10:36:33 PM »
Ever since the new update i've been experiencing freezing is there anything i can do to stop it? :(
I've been having the same problem :'(

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.