Author Topic: Ghoul Squad (The Undead)  (Read 132 times)

ArchangelAnnie

• View Profile
    • Email
Ghoul Squad (The Undead)
« on: November 06, 2019, 04:24:07 PM »
I'm looking for dedicated people who will be willing to gather up on the game and on forums. I need people to help us build up our community as friends and family. If I see that you are loyal and trustworthy enough in our group we can provide you with anything you may need or need help with.

RULES & GUIDELINES:
Just be nice to one another and no bashing on anyone.
We don't really care how you dress but if we call for you for a gathering on Fusionfall for an event or anything else, we prefer matching clothes with black. For example, nergal set, magicians set, Solomon hat, or even Halloween items will do.
You must be at least lvl 25. Just look for me as "Annie Blue" on Fusionfall.
You cannot have any other groups besides us.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 12:49:24 AM by ArchangelAnnie »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.