Author Topic: Camp Lazlo in Retro  (Read 153 times)

Narutopins100

• Hi
    • View Profile
    • Email
Camp Lazlo in Retro
« on: November 08, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »

I always wanted Camp Lazlo in the game since OG Fusionfall and with the introduction of the Gangreen Gang, I feel like now I can make this suggestion. Acorn Flats has always been pretty empty in terms of npcs so adding some Camp Lazlo characters over there would be a good fit. I know in the show Acorn Flats is where the Squirrel Scouts stay so adding them there would be nice. As for Camp Kidney the Bean Scouts could be placed there having Lazlo give out 3-4 missions, the plot line could be a rivalry between the two scouts just like with the Edds and Kanker sisters or bring back the Hello From Camp Kidney (Part 3 of 3) mission line.

Camp Lazlo already have two representation in the game why not add more?

Credits to Beau Bauer for the picture

If Camp Lazlo were to be added in Retro what characters or items would the community like to see?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 10:49:17 PM by Narutopins100 »

m0on5t3r

• TheMan with ThePower
    • ICQ Messenger - 712711631
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Camp Lazlo in Retro
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 03:28:34 PM »
I would love to see lazlo in the game

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.