Author Topic: Anyone want to farm bosses sometime?  (Read 421 times)

ThiccThighsTony

• POW POW
    • View Profile
    • Email
Anyone want to farm bosses sometime?
« on: November 09, 2019, 02:37:08 PM »
My IGN is Kentucky Fried Chicken. I haven't fought the Dark Horntail or Shipwrecker yet but I know of them.

TheBigBoss999

• Yeah, I'd like a Cheese Nano.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone want to farm bosses sometime?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 11:22:05 AM »
I'm always down for boss grinds! I can't specify a fixed time, but you can occasionally find me at Mt. Blackhead asking if anyone's up for this stuff. My IGN is Blu Adi, if you see me let me know!

secondndsebring

• IGN: syko skelly, galactic ghost, & sleep walker💫
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook (if you're my buddy in game)
    • Email
Re: Anyone want to farm bosses sometime?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 09:42:24 PM »
I'm down. Had no idea you were thicc thighs tony on here though 😂 i'm syko skelly hahaha your username is my favorite. Hmu in the group chat whenever you're down ☺️

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.