Author Topic: Invalid Account/Code  (Read 216 times)

RedMage2112

• View Profile
    • Email
Invalid Account/Code
« on: November 15, 2019, 08:35:05 AM »
Not sure if this is the forum section to post this since this isn't an issue with the game itself, so I apologize in advance.

I made this account as an alt just so I could post this.  I haven't played the game in a while and had to reinstall Windows a couple of days ago, and as a result I had to reinstall the game.  I forgot what my FusionFall password was, so I asked for a reset.  When I got the email and clicked the link for the reset, I got an "Invalid account/code" notification.  When I tried again, I got a notification stating "a reset email has already been generated. Check your email."  I know that my username and email for my main account are still in the system, so I don't know why I'm getting the "invalid" notification.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: Invalid Account/Code
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 12:13:56 PM »
Not really sure exactly what would be causing that, but the notification preventing you from sending a new email should go away after 24 hours for you to try again. It also won't work if your account hasn't been verified, but I'm assuming you were able to get in on your previous install so that shouldn't be an issue.

RedMage2112

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Invalid Account/Code
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 12:37:06 AM »
I tried it again (I noticed that it's a 48-hour waiting period, and I ended up going even longer than that); still didn't work.  I even tried resetting the password on this alt account.  I was able to do that without any problems, so I have no idea what's going on.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.