Author Topic: PSA: Comic Cappers bug  (Read 102 times)

critical_unknown

• Fixed with a wave of the dev's magic jazz hands
    • View Profile
    • Email
PSA: Comic Cappers bug
« on: November 15, 2019, 10:25:33 PM »
While playing through the Future, I found an interesting bug:

If you log out after getting the Eddy Nano without getting the mission from Ranger Charles, the next time you log back in you end up completely locked out of the mission. The same thing happens when you do an IZ race after the Eddy Nano Mission. I have no idea at to what could cause this glitch, or if its only on my end, which it could be as I'm using an old Windows 7 Laptop to play the game. I did also end up doing multiple tests on different characters to see if the same thing happened and it did.

I know not many players are in the Future, but to any who are, especially those who want to 100% the Future, I'd advise you to at least take caution to leave the High School and grab the mission as soon as you beat Fusion Eddy.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.