Author Topic: I can start the game  (Read 225 times)

mattynico200

• View Profile
    • Email
I can start the game
« on: November 16, 2019, 11:20:56 AM »
my problem is that whenever I try to start the game it freezes and the screen state in black and there is no load I need help
https://prnt.sc/pxu15o

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: I can start the game
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 12:54:07 PM »
Black screen is caused by a language incompatibility. Make sure your Windows account name only contains the English characters a-z and if it still doesn't work after that install and activate the english (us) language pack.

Panic

• Hero
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 09:01:41 AM »
Black screen is caused by a language incompatibility. Make sure your Windows account name only contains the English characters a-z and if it still doesn't work after that install and activate the english (us) language pack.
What if we have english US and it still is black screen?

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 04:30:18 PM »
What if we have english US and it still is black screen?
Depending on what your Windows account name is that could be it. A lot of people don't realize that certain characters are incompatible, so if you post yours I can tell you if that's a usable name. You can also try reinstalling the game via the button in the bottom left corner of the launcher but that works a lot less often then the language thing.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.