Author Topic: Minor Bugs with "Time to Groove" + Others  (Read 116 times)

The_Bookworm

• View Profile
    • Email
Minor Bugs with "Time to Groove" + Others
« on: November 24, 2019, 12:15:06 AM »
I am here to report some relatively minor issues with the mission. It is nothing urgent or mission soft-locking, but it is something to look at.

Usually when you go to the Map and hit "My View", you can see the fusion portal locations around your area.
You can see the location of Fusion Dee Dee's Lair and the Fusion Tunnel to the Lab.
However, Fusion Dracula's Secret Lair does not do that.

Speaking of which, when you spawn inside Fusion Dracula's Secret Lair, both you and the fusion portal will be spawned mid-air, then both fall to the ground.

A few other minor issues to point out that isn't related to the mission:
1) When using the SCAMPER at Forsaken Valley, you can see a destination symbol below the darklands area.
2) v3.0 fixed an issue with the Junkasaurus Wrecks where some of them won't count towards the mission counter. I have experienced a similar issue with some of the Sawbreakers in Offworld Plaza, particularly the ones inside the square fence near the infected zone center.
3) I am pretty sure someone has pointed this out, but there is a glitch where if you land to the City Point monkey skyway agents, there is a chance that you can clip through the floor. It is a rare glitch, but across both of my playthroughs, this has happened twice.

Sorry if this post sounds nitpicky, as these are relatively minor issues, but I like to point them out.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.