Author Topic: What Happened To Legacy?  (Read 540 times)

zak4101

• FF player since 2011. In-game name:Zak Powers
    • View Profile
What Happened To Legacy?
« on: November 25, 2019, 01:27:53 AM »
I'm sure this question has been asked hundreds of times, but what happened to Legacy after the cease and desist from Fresh TV? Was Total Drama a main part of the story or...? And is all the information we have about Legacy inaccurate? ???

TheRealMarcel

• "Join us, Darwin."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
Re: What Happened To Legacy?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 06:48:02 PM »
I wonder if Legacy is still under construction for the game crew, huh. ::)

Also, maybe this game (FusionFall Legacy) will be released in next year or so.

iRonnoc5

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 08:36:02 PM »
All we know is that it's still being worked on, and by a mostly separate team from Retro (or last I heard at least), so Retro's progress isn't slowing down Legacy's development a whole lot, and that they've stopped giving us updates because they figured they'd be saving time this way

However, I would appreciate just a small little word every few months, as that couldn't take a whole lot of time, to just reassure us that progress is coming along

Bouncer15111

• IGN: Proto Jones & Rex Marksley
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 06:32:30 AM »
Devan posted this in a thread a little while ago. Hope it sheds some light on stuff.
Honestly now more than ever are things being worked on by the Legacy team. While I've personally kind of stepped away from Legacy for a while, they've been going really hard with backend programming stuff. I can't really say what's been done for now, but I can say that Funske and Zenpock intend to have the game fully featured by March or April of next year. From there, it will just be a case of populating items, the world, NPCs, etc.

Sorry it's still not a release date, but I figured I could chime in with where they're at while they continue to work in the dark. Hope that helps!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.