Author Topic: So... FusionFall was a big part of my life. My second tattoo!  (Read 189 times)

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
So... FusionFall was a big part of my life. My second tattoo!
« on: December 11, 2019, 08:11:44 PM »

If anyone havenít got a clue already, itís a tattoo on my back.
It was a never ending though for me to actually go through with this but I am so happy I actually do, this game means the world to me and itís more important to me than anyone could ever imagine. I hope the status of the community will regrow anew and the game will be live for many many years to come, I am so passionate to see and even support the development team in whatever theyíve planned, I have been following this community since late 2015 and I just cannot face the fact I actually have this precious thing back in my life, actually people that have seen this tattoo remember the game and I tell them about Retro as well!!!!!

So lucky to be playing FusionFall again, I hope it wonít be the last thing I will share with youíll in the name of FusionFall!
Heck yeah!!!!!!

:(  :(
   :(
FusionFall
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 08:30:06 AM by P3e5a3c5e »

BeauBauer

• Original FF Beta tester. Yep, I'm that old. UGH!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: So... FusionFall was a big part of my life.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 02:31:52 AM »
Not trying to sound weird or anything Peace, but that brought a tear to my eye. SO good to see how much the game means to ya buddy.

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: So... FusionFall was a big part of my life.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 05:19:53 AM »
Not trying to sound weird or anything Peace, but that brought a tear to my eye. SO good to see how much the game means to ya buddy.
Not weird at all!
 :D

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.