Author Topic: A quickie, can anyone send me official artwork of Fusion Spawn?  (Read 456 times)

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
A quickie, can anyone send me official artwork of Fusion Spawn?
« on: November 25, 2019, 05:48:45 PM »
I remember there being a long time ago, in some way, an artwork or an official design art piece of the the official spawn monsters in the game.
If anyone can help me find it, I would be very grateful!

BeauBauer

• Original FF Beta tester. Yep, I'm that old. UGH!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A quickie, can anyone send me official artwork of Fusion Spawn?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 07:10:48 PM »
You might be able to find  good one in the FusionFall Archives. Since were not allowed to post links to other sites, just type in FusionFall archives in your favorite search engine. Good luck.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 08:35:05 PM »
You might be able to find  good one in the FusionFall Archives. Since were not allowed to post links to other sites, just type in FusionFall archives in your favorite search engine. Good luck.
To clarify you are allowed to post links to other sites, as long as those sites are appropriate for the FusionFall target audience. (Basically having a real moderation team with rules similar to FFU's qualifies the website, that's not a 100% certain guide but it's a good rule of thumb) I don't know anything about the FusionFall Archives but judging by the name alone it doesn't sound so bad.

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 04:16:54 AM »
Actually I would love a link because I canít find it.

BeauBauer

• Original FF Beta tester. Yep, I'm that old. UGH!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 06:39:57 PM »
I'm so sorry guys. The archives website I've used for years was closed down I found out. I've spent the last day and a half looking for a new one, but can't find one anywhere. I'm still searching for one though and if I find one I'll be sure to post the link. So sorry about that Peace. If I run cross any of the pics I'll be sure to send them your way buddy.

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 05:39:39 AM »
I'm so sorry guys. The archives website I've used for years was closed down I found out. I've spent the last day and a half looking for a new one, but can't find one anywhere. I'm still searching for one though and if I find one I'll be sure to post the link. So sorry about that Peace. If I run cross any of the pics I'll be sure to send them your way buddy.
Oh well, thank you for trying your best! Really appearance that  ;D

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.