Author Topic: Winter Update coming soon  (Read 876 times)

GazpachoMacho64

• Looking good in the neighborhood
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Winter Update coming soon
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2019, 02:11:09 AM »
Looks cold. XD

marshal98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 02:20:41 AM »
since I noticed billy's sword in the birthday bash that I knew (I hoped) that this update would come!
the characters of gunter and lady rainicorn are confirmed! (I also hope BMO from the moment we have his backpack in the game!) :)
what to say? .... hiipppeeee! ;D ;D ;D

DiscoPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 05:27:58 AM »
Hate to disappoint yall but its going to be a one time only thing D:
Well here's hoping it stays long enough for people to get a chance to play. Not everyone can hop on during the Christmas season.

Bouncer15111

• IGN: Proto Jones & Rex Marksley
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2019, 06:41:12 AM »
Well here's hoping it stays long enough for people to get a chance to play. Not everyone can hop on during the Christmas season.
Devan (or was it Dogon) said that they plan on launching this event really early in the month specifically to account for people who aren't around at Christmas (unlike Halloween - where people don't tend to travel a bunch).

marshal98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2019, 06:59:01 AM »
Devan (or was it Dogon) said that they plan on launching this event really early in the month specifically to account for people who aren't around at Christmas (unlike Halloween - where people don't tend to travel a bunch).

I'm sure the update will be online by December 15th (but hopefully sooner)
P.S. this is just my theory.

someonewhocares

• Noods for Fusionfall pls.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 07:04:02 AM »
Seems that the Ice Titan is back, too. I wonder if it's drop pool will be updated.

NeonMiru

• ~♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2019, 03:13:04 PM »
Same here! Couldn't make it in time to complete the event on my two charas last year. :< Hopefully I can do it now on my three charas lol

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 03:17:47 PM »
Was that a new song in the trailer? It sounds like something you'd hear on early Adventure Time or Steven Universe.

It's really good.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 03:23:55 PM by Fancystopperman »

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 04:38:43 PM »
GUNTER IS MARVELOUS

doomreaper

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2019, 05:44:43 PM »
I think that knishmas event might come out this month. I also think we might get some ice king stuff because there is ice in that picture.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.