Author Topic: I can't start the game, it keeps saying that "could not install all the files"  (Read 204 times)

Mathdiaman

• View Profile
    • Email
It's a long story
I noticed that my game is runnig in 32bits, my PC is 64bits by the way
Then I uninstalled the game because I thought that I could change to 64bits on the installing area
I was silly to think that  :'(
So now when i'm trying to start the game, the loading bar fills up then pop-ups an alert saying "OOPS! Could not install all the files. Make sure you have enough disk space and try again.
My disk isn't the problem i've got plenty of empty space
I've already tried uninstall and install again a couple of times but it keeps saying that. :(

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
In actuality that message just means "Unable to write files for installation"

It could be blocked by an antivirus giving a false positive or restrictions on the device or something similar. Make sure you're running the installer as an administrator, and if applicable turn off your antivirus.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.