Author Topic: Wouldn't it be cool if.....  (Read 364 times)

ItsaGamer05

• Nothing to see here!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wouldn't it be cool if.....
« on: August 02, 2017, 11:58:46 AM »
Wouldn't it be cool if there were O.K K.O Nanos? I know O.K K.O is a new show, but the characters would fit well with the FusionFall style.

Mister_Mayor

•  
    Community Team

• [TRANSMISSION LOST]
    • MSN Messenger - MayorPickles1@townsville.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mister_Mayor
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wouldn't it be cool if.....
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 12:13:15 PM »
While it would be cool, unfortunately, to help prevent legal trouble, Legacy will not be using any of the newer shows characters, as of this time. Also going to move to Legacy Suggestions.

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »
While it would be cool, unfortunately, to help prevent legal trouble, Legacy will not be using any of the newer shows characters, as of this time. Also going to move to Legacy Suggestions.
It has nothing to do with legal stuff

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 07:04:41 PM »
The Devs have generally said that legal considerations are not really all that important.  The usual explanation I have heard is that they don't want to put in any current shows, until they see how the show's plotlines develop, so that there is no radical contradiction in the game (though I believe there is a certain flexibility about that, too).

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 08:13:58 PM »
The Devs have generally said that legal considerations are not really all that important.  The usual explanation I have heard is that they don't want to put in any current shows, until they see how the show's plotlines develop, so that there is no radical contradiction in the game (though I believe there is a certain flexibility about that, too).

This is the first I'm hearing about it, but it makes a lot of sense.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.