Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Beta v3.2 Patch Notes Discussion  (Read 666 times)

mavstation

• IGN: Son Ceaser
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FusionFall Retro Beta v3.2 Patch Notes Discussion
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 10:18:31 PM »
god i'm glad we have fuse some more that was like one of the few challenging fights in the game that isn't a boss or lord fuse it isn't the hardest thing in the world but god it was harder than expected

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2020, 11:08:29 PM »
This is so cool. Never thought I'd see any of these Nanos get it

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 09:04:46 AM »
Apart from the Nanos, which I really really love, the sky in offworld plaza, morbucks and galaxy gardens look amazing

Plague

•  
    Community Team

• The stage is set, the curtain falls. It's showtime
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2020, 07:16:12 AM »
I like the new nanos for sure haha. Even if Belladonna doesn't have any combat powers I'll probably still use her. The lairs are great as well.

These nano missions were absolutely amazing. I've never had this much fun playing fusionfall before. The dialogue was great, the new nanos looked nice, and (my favorite part about this patch) the fusion battles were extremely engaging. Especially the last nano mission. My one and only gripe is that we still don't know who the two new nanos are.

Quote from: Devan
The Unstable Nano is a special new World Nano that will occasionally change its appearance to currently unavailable Nanos for special events.
This is what interests me the most. What kind of character would require a special event to be a nano?

I'm sure you remember in the OG game the unstable nano did exist as well, It took the form of 3 nanos during it's time, Johnny Test, Van Kleiss and Ampfibian, so we can likely assume the same form of treatment (maybe even the same nanos to start?) I'd love to have Van Kleiss back haha

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.