Author Topic: SOME NANOS NEED TO BE IMPROVED  (Read 916 times)

DominikWay

• Hi everyone, I'm from Brazil. Nice to meet you :)
    • View Profile
    • Email
SOME NANOS NEED TO BE IMPROVED
« on: January 14, 2020, 07:11:12 PM »
Some original nanos need improvements in their animations, more precisely in their faces.
Some of them have no animation at all having just that scary face with frozen eyes staring at you like Professor Utonium's Nano:

This face scares me so bad. His face looks like a psychopath who will murder my whole family while I sleep

What other Nanos do you suggest to have face animations improvements? Or what other improvement do you think some Nanos should have?

Jimbobro

• Give me the screams!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SOME NANOS NEED TO BE IMPROVED
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 10:36:05 PM »
I believe I see the issue and I offer a solution:

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 03:04:46 AM »
This face scares me so bad. His face looks like a psychopath who will murder my whole family while I sleep

Oh my goodness, that definitely got me ;D. I needed a good laugh before bed lol.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 08:29:15 AM »
Tbh I kinda think you're overreacting but I do think the professor nano could use a lot more facial animations

Dtrix

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 02:51:44 PM »
Most nanos just need the ability to blink. Thatís it really... blinking does a huge part in making things look alive.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
I agree for the aesthetics aspect. Some nano designs need to be updated and given some animations. As Dtrix has stated, adding the ability for the nano to blink is a small yet noticeable improvement to the design of the nano. It allows it to appear much more alive. To add on, the aesthetics for the Coco nano needs to be improved, if not from scratch. The nano doesn't look too much like Coco and is more on the smaller size of nano sizes. Perhaps, they can slightly increase her size.

I've stated this before
- Demongo needs to have a leech ability.
- Samurai Jack's group jump needs to be named to Jump Good - they can substitute one of those voice lines from the show, he needs to have damage area minimum as he has the ability to solo entire mobs of villains at once.
- Ed needs a better power, some form of grinding, racing, or leveling up power

ajdsimon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 08:09:24 PM »
I agree for the aesthetics aspect. Some nano designs need to be updated and given some animations. As Dtrix has stated, adding the ability for the nano to blink is a small yet noticeable improvement to the design of the nano. It allows it to appear much more alive. To add on, the aesthetics for the Coco nano needs to be improved, if not from scratch. The nano doesn't look too much like Coco and is more on the smaller size of nano sizes. Perhaps, they can slightly increase her size.

I've stated this before
- Samurai Jack's group jump needs to be named to Jump Good - they can substitute one of those voice lines from the show, he needs to have damage area minimum as he has the ability to solo entire mobs of villains at once.
For sure my dude.

pattiewack8

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 09:27:37 PM »

I've stated this before

BOTH double d and ed need better powers, like Double D is a guide and I want him to be more relevant. Like honestly Double D is deserves justice overall as a guide, nano, npc, and one of the only intelligent characters to not be as involved as he should be. However I think the Devs notice this as his intellect becomes most useful in the runty misson when he brings up the comept of fuse being a hive mind. JUSTICE FOR DOUBLE D.

DominikWay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 07:17:50 AM »

Oh my goodness, that definitely got me ;D. I needed a good laugh before bed lol.

haha you're welcome  ;D

DominikWay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 07:18:19 AM »
I believe I see the issue and I offer a solution:

that would help

DominikWay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 07:30:29 AM »
Most nanos just need the ability to blink. Thatís it really... blinking does a huge part in making things look alive.

i totally agree
Professor Utonium's Nano face is like the Nanos that were added later, completely without animation

I've stated this before

BOTH double d and ed need better powers, like Double D is a guide and I want him to be more relevant. Like honestly Double D is deserves justice overall as a guide, nano, npc, and one of the only intelligent characters to not be as involved as he should be. However I think the Devs notice this as his intellect becomes most useful in the runty misson when he brings up the comept of fuse being a hive mind. JUSTICE FOR DOUBLE D.

definitely some powers need to be improved, Double D is the worst nano for me, I never use it for anything

pattiewack8

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 12:13:01 PM »

i totally agree
Professor Utonium's Nano face is like the Nanos that were added later, completely without animation

I've stated this before

definitely some powers need to be improved, Double D is the worst nano for me, I never use it for anything

I just want to be able to go through my nano book and not think I am never using this one and this one and this one.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 05:32:24 AM »

I've stated this before

Double D has a decent power which is recall; however, it's a very niche power which is useful for racing. Not everyone does racing as many perceive it too difficult, unfortunately.

If the devs were to replace Treasure Hunter to increase RNG, he would instantly be a must have for grinding.

They could also change his final ability to rocket.

Having these changes would instantly make Double D a "must have" usuable nano. It's similar to how Belladonna has all three useful powers.

The moment the devs can change powers, which they probably can do, with them able to create brand new nanos from scratch, the community would want an onslaught of changes for nano powers.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 05:34:11 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 08:54:43 AM »
We're gonna stray away from changing the powers outright of the original 36 Nanos. With their setup, every single power is represented 3 times, with all 3 Nano types. We may be interested in changing some of the powers that don't really see use, but we'd like to keep everyone's powers intact. We'll also probably stick to the original designs for all the Nanos, as there's not really a need to change them outside a couple of touch ups here and there. We could iterate and iterate, but honestly I would see that as a bit of a waste of time.

pattiewack8

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 08:55:59 AM »

I've stated this before

Double D has a decent power which is recall; however, it's a very niche power which is useful for racing. Not everyone does racing as many perceive it too difficult, unfortunately.

If the devs were to replace Treasure Hunter to increase RNG, he would instantly be a must have for grinding.

Having these changes would instantly make Double D a "must have" usuable nano. It's similar to how Belladonna has all three useful powers.

The moment the devs can change powers, which they probably can do, with them able to create brand new nanos from scratch, the community would want an onslaught of changes for nano powers.

I've stated this before

The moment the devs can change powers, which they probably can do, with them able to create brand new Nanos from scratch, the community would want an onslaught of changes for nano powers.

That is the best possible way to improve treasure hunter. The only thing for that I could be as a problem with changing powers is what I perceive to be a lack of desire to change the voice lines. I am sure they could change the voice lines and powers. Also, I don't think rocket is the right power change although it is a cool one, it would just take away from the usefulness of Utonium. How about an earlier scavenge instead. This is so you don't have to on Buttercup.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.