Author Topic: Let's Destroy Lord Fuse (and also grind the new shirts)  (Read 183 times)

zak4101

• FF player since 2011. In-game name:Zak Powers
    • View Profile
Let's Destroy Lord Fuse (and also grind the new shirts)
« on: January 15, 2020, 04:57:00 AM »
On the 24th of January, or on the 25th, I want to gather a group to defeat Fuse. I've seen a lot of posts about people asking for help, and I also need some help with defeating Fuse, so I decided to plan this. I'm not going to be free until the evening of the 23rd. I will get on sometimes though. My IGN is Zak Powers. So the plan is we all gather next to the digitizer on Mandark's ship in Forsaken Valley. Then we take the monkey skyway to the precipice, then use vehicles to get to fuse's lair. Because the in-game groups have a max of 4 people, only 3 people can join me. However, in the future we can do another one of these to help others who haven't defeated fuse. Anyway if you'd like to join, just comment here or PM me. I'll make a list of people who are coming. Also add your IGN.

Oh and as like a pre-event or something we can grind the new gold exclusive shirts.

zak4101

• FF player since 2011. In-game name:Zak Powers
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Destroy Lord Fuse (and also grind the new shirts)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 12:37:15 AM »
I have now defeated fuse so the event is cancelled and I'm locking this thread.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.