Author Topic: Do you guys consider this game for ''kids''?  (Read 471 times)

Dunket

• Monika for FFL
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Do you guys consider this game for ''kids''?
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2020, 01:09:16 PM »
The game itself definitely. I have a feeling a large amount of the people playing Retro aren't exactly kids anymore though. The game is for kids, but the community is quite a bit older, ya know?

xRazvan69

• Apple Pen,Pineapple Pen,Pen-Apple-Pineapple-Pen.
    • MSN Messenger - TomaRazvanFlorin@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2020, 03:47:29 PM »
The game itself definitely. I have a feeling a large amount of the people playing Retro aren't exactly kids anymore though. The game is for kids, but the community is quite a bit older, ya know?
for real. the original fusionfall was made for kids. fusionfall retro...uhhh.not so.

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2020, 03:55:02 PM »
This game was originally designed for kids, and we've been doing our best to keep with that.

Zor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2020, 05:26:42 PM »
I mean just because something is kid friendly predominately doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it.

LandMaster2952

• IGN is Venture Man
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2020, 05:28:38 PM »
I mean just because something is kid friendly predominately doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it.

Yeah! Just like the shows CN made/makes!

inventora

• Pewdiepie has dibs on Baby Yoda. Yum!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 03:30:54 PM »
It's definitely for kids, I'll have to start to deleting my accounts to protect my street cred. :)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.