Author Topic: What if (X) were in FusionFall? (Updated 03/04/2020)  (Read 291 times)

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
What if (X) were in FusionFall? (Updated 03/04/2020)
« on: March 12, 2020, 08:32:25 PM »
Hi all,

First of all I wouldn't mind betting that something like this has already been done, but whatever I thought it'd be fun and couldn't be bothered to check through the massive archives to see for sure. Basically this is what you'd expect from the title, I'm taking a popular series that's either not owned by CN or is but just isn't in the game and trying to implement the characters so their inclusion would feel natural to the game, giving them their own mission arcs, items, Nanos, etc.

I've been going through a pretty big TMNT craze lately, so let's start with that.

Number 1: TMNT (any version works, 1987, 2003, 2007, 2012… Maybe not the new one)

Characters:

Leonardo would be in the Wilds, most likely Twisted Forest, Forgotten Falls, or Devil’s Canyon, training kind of like in the 2007 movie. His missions would include finding materials to make a new weapon after Fuse stole one of his katanas. His Nano would be adaptium and have sneak, damage and run.

Donatello would be in the suburbs. Many locations could work, he could be in Sector V studying Fusion levels, Foster’s trying to learn more about imaginary energy (while being mistaken for an imaginary friend himself) or Genius Grove, fitting right in with the other smart characters. And Dee Dee. His missions would involve retrieving samples for his research. His Nano would be Adaptium and have heal group, freedom group and antidote.

Raphael would be downtown, maybe in Steam Alley, hunting down crooks and fusion monsters. His missions would involve beating up various monsters and searching for evidence of the foot clan. Raph believes Shredder is involved with Fuse somehow. His nano would be Blastons and have leech, freedom self and bonus.

Michelangelo would be Downtown, likely in City Point, happy that he and his brothers can finally come out of the sewers whenever they like (but disappointed that Dizzy World is infected and he can’t go there himself). His missions would include getting pizza (timed, with a reference to the famous Pizza dude’s got 30 seconds line), fetching a piece of a Dizzy World ride for him, and other shenanigans. Raph was supposed to be keeping an eye on Mikey, but he went off to do his own thing. His nano would be Cosmix and have rocket, stun and heal self area.

Splinter would be in the Darklands (likely the Fireswamps) hunting Fusions and trying to stop any from leaving the Darklands in one piece. His missions would involve hunting certain monsters, primarily bosses, then fighting some fusions in the end, possibly fusions of the 4 Turtles, then the very powerful Fusion Splinter. His Nano would be Blastons and have sleep, jump, and revive self.

Other possible characters:

Shredder would be in Forsaken Valley or Monkey Mountain, hunting Splinter thinking he’s vulnerable. His missions could have you spying on Splinter, but actually Splinter helps you defeat Shredder in battle after he discovers you betraying him (the final mission has Shredder as a boss instead of a Fusion). Shredder wouldn’t have a Nano.

April would be in Orchid Bay or Marquee Row, trying to snoop around and uncover secrets about Fuse’s invasion, and a possible act of sabotage by an unknown character (interviewing various characters like Dexter, Mandark, Ben, Numbuh 1, Bubbles etc). The mysterious saboteur would turn out to be a Fusion (shocker!) . A humourous point could be made asking why people always blame other characters for shifty behaviour when we’re being invaded by alien doppelgangers. April wouldn’t have a Nano.

Casey would be with Raph hunting monsters, as such he wouldn’t have missions of his own but he’d contribute to Raph’s and maybe he’d fight with you in a fusion fight. Casey wouldn’t have a Nano.

Items:

Turtle Shell – Backpack, Level 5 (Ultra Rare) – Mean Bohemoths

Ninja Mask - Glasses – 5 variants
-Slashing Ninja Mask (black, level 1, Sector V Future E.G.G.E.R)
-Machine Ninja Mask (purple, level 9, Peach Creek Commons E.G.G.E.R)
-Party Ninja Mask (orange, level 13, Townsville Centre E.G.G.E.R)
-Crude Ninja Mask (red, level 17, Townsville Centre E.G.G.E.R)
-Lead Ninja Mask (blue, level 25, Mount Blackhead E.G.G.E.R)

Shredder Helmet – Hat - Level 29, Forsaken Valley E.G.G.E.R

Rat Tail - Backpack – Level 33, Forsaken Valley E.G.G.E.R

Foot Clan Mask – Hat – Level 21 – Mount Blackhead E.G.G.E.R

Donnie’s Bo Staff – Melee – Level 8 – Final Mission Reward from Donatello (Machine Ninja Mask could also be a reward)

Mikey’s Nunchuck – Melee – Level 15 – Final Mission Reward from Michelangelo (Party Ninja Mask could also be a reward)

Raph’s Sai Blade – Melee – Level 23 – Final Mission Reward from Raphael (Crude Ninja Mask could also be a reward)

Leo’s Katana - Melee – Level 29 – Final Mission Reward from Leonardo (Lead Ninja Mask could also be a reward)

Splinter’s Cane – Melee – Level 32 – Final Mission Reward from Splinter

Foot Shuriken – Level 29 (Rare) – Tar Titan

These have been my ideas for adding the world's most fearsome fighting team into FusionFall. Obviously, this whole thread is purely hypothetical and as awesome as it would be, there's no way we'll ever see any of this in game. But it's fun to dream right?
If anyone has any suggestions for another series I could do, feel free to let me know. I likely won't do anything that has LOADS of main characters (ie Marvel or Star Wars), and I definitely won't do anything that's not kid friendly because that wouldn't fit in with the game at all (no Rick and Morty guys, even though fighting Fusions with a Pickle Rick T-Shirt and a Portal Gun pistol would be neat).

Next up I'm thinking of doing the 2003 Teen Titans series.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 06:07:10 PM by admiralflashdodger »

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What if (X) were in FusionFall?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 03:02:25 PM »
I actually see Leo in the Darklands on the frontline AGAINST Fuse, Splinter should be with Mickey on Steam Ally because it feels unnatural the turtles leave Splinter alone...
Also April should totally be placed near Johnny Bravo, seems fitting.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 05:48:09 PM »
I actually see Leo in the Darklands on the frontline AGAINST Fuse, Splinter should be with Mickey on Steam Ally because it feels unnatural the turtles leave Splinter alone...
Also April should totally be placed near Johnny Bravo, seems fitting.

I originally considered having Splinter go missing and Leo head to the Darklands to find him.
Though Raph was in Steam Alley, Mikey was in City Point. It just seemed like splitting them up would let Mikey go wild with his crazy antics and add a little more fun. As for April, yeah that would lead to some interesting conversations I'm sure. Though that would be assuming Johnny's going to be back at the beach when he's brought back. I'd definitely want her to be downtown for her quest line to work.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 07:28:05 PM »
Number 2: Teen Titans (2003)

Characters:

Robin is keeping a vigilant eye on the Downtown area, secretly perched on top of Mojo’s volcano, where he can monitor the mysterious goings on in Steam Alley, the construction of Morbuck’s towers, and Mojo Jojo’s schemes. His missions involve reconnaissance and investigating specific areas closely. His Nano would be Cosmix, and have Sneak, Stun and Rocket.

Starfire helps boost the morale of locals in the suburbs from Pokey Oaks South, outside the comic book store (she set up there as the comic books remind her of her adventures with the Titans). One of her missions will involve taking comic books to Beast Boy and Cyborg. Her Nano would be adaptium and have Jump self, Revive group and Damage.

Cyborg’s body started acting up around the same time the invasion started so he headed to Tech Square for help, only to get himself caught in the middle of Dexter and Mandark’s bitter rivalry! Both want to upgrade his body with their technology, but Cyborg just wants a quick fix to get his systems back up and running. It turns out that Cyborg accidentally got Fusion Matter on him, and it’s been slowly infecting his robot body, and he suddenly becomes half fusion in the second to last mission, then you have to track him down and get the Fusion Matter out of his system before it’s too late! His Nano would be Blastons and have Rocket, Damage and Bonus.

Raven senses the dark energies of Fuse’s presence growing, and heads right to the source to try to put a stop to it. However, her demonic side has an interesting reaction to Fusion Matter, and she learns she has to avoid direct contact with it, at all costs! Her Nano would be Cosmix and have Recall, Leech and Drain.

Beast Boy would be in his element, the wilds. Investigating the really twisted forest, he’s horrified to see what’s become of the area and works with Numbuh 3 to try and protect as many animals as he can from Fuse, which you help with in his missions. His Nano would be Adaptium have Run, Jump and Radar.

Other characters:

Slade: Slade could be in the wilds too, perhaps in the ruins or Devil’s Canyon, keeping an eye on Robin using various drones (that Robin or Cyborg would have you destroy in their missions). Slade would later ambush you in the Fusion lair in the final mission, and upon beating “him” you’d learn he was a robotic duplicate.  Or possibly, Slade could never exist as an NPC in the game, leading to the sense of mystery that he’s hiding in the shadows. Slade wouldn’t have a Nano.

Terra: Terra could be in Devil’s Canyon, slowly spinning a story about Fusions in the area and guiding you into a trap where you face her and/or Slade as a boss. Terra wouldn’t have a Nano.

Red X: Red X could also be in the shadows, perhaps in Morbuck’s Towers, keeping tabs on Robin and the others from afar. Red X wouldn’t have a Nano.

Items:

Robin’s Mask – Glasses – Level 17 – Townsville Centre E.G.G.E.R

Cyber Head – Hat – Level 21 – Mount Blackhead E.G.G.E.R

Robin’s Suit and Staff – Body, Legs, Shoes, Melee - Levels 18 – 22 – Mission Rewards from Robin

Silkie – Backpack – Level 7 – Final Mission Reward from Starfire

Cyber Arm Blaster - Rifle – Level 24 – Final Mission Reward from Cyborg

Demonic Cloak - Backpack – Level 34 – Final Mission Reward from Raven

Beast Buddy – Backpack – Level 26 – Final Mission Reward from Beast Boy

Slade Helmet – Hat – Level 33 – Forsaken Valley E.G.G.E.R

Red X Set – Hat, Body, Backpack, Legs, Shoes – Level 1 – Racing Rewards from Offworld Plaza (I know Morbucks would make more sense but Offworld Plaza really needs some cooler rewards)

White Raven Cloak – Backpack - Level 36 (Ultra Rare) – Great Shellslug

I've also been thinking of thinking of expanding on content for shows already in FusionFall as well, kind of like what the Ben 10 update did, so I might give that a shot soon too.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What if (X) were in FusionFall? (TMNT & Teen Titans)
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 05:13:01 PM »
Number 3: Sonic the Hedgehog

Here’s one that I think a few of you might find interesting, I know there are some fellow Sonic fans on here.

Characters:

Sonic the Hedgehog himself would be Twisted Forest, probably the area in the game that’s closest to Green Hill Zone, with rivers, hills, and well, a lot of green. I was thinking he’d be all over the world, because having him stand in one spot would be pretty unrealistic for the blue blur. Unfortunately for Sonic, he can’t go anywhere; He’s lost his speed! Sonic’s questline would have you trying to find answers to his condition, eventually leading you into a race against Dr. Eggman and Fuse to find the Seven Chaos Emeralds to revive Sonic’s powers via a Super transformation. Sonic’s arc would honestly be more fitting as a guide mission series, with loads of missions leading up to an epic finale, with you and a newly-sped up Super Sonic VS Metal Sonic, Fusion Metal Sonic and Fusion Eggman piloting a giant boss robot. Sonic’s Nano would be Adaptium, and have Run self, Jump self and Damage Point.

Tails would be with Sonic, monitoring his condition. He’d have you fetch things to help him from various areas in the game. His Nano would be Cosmix and have Recall, Rocket and Stun Area.

Knuckles the Echidna would be in the Catacombs, where he’s hidden the Master Emerald. His missions would pretty much have you help him fend off nearby monsters to protect the Master Emerald. His Nano would have Jump group, Leech and Treasure Finder.

Amy Rose would be downtown, mad that Sonic missed her date again, unaware that he’s lost his speed (and she doesn’t believe you when you tell her). She tried to get herself into various damsel-in-distress scenarios where you save her each time, where she gets increasingly frustrated. In her final mission, she’s kidnapped by Fusion Sonic, who can move at higher speeds due to rocket boots, and you have to save her. Her Nano would be Adaptium and have Stun Cone, Freedom and Sleep Area.

Shadow the Hedgehog would be in Offworld Plaza, monitoring the Space Port. He’s trying to get a signal from the Space Colony ARK to confirm it’s safe, so he can try and blow up Planet Fusion, but can’t get through. His Nano would be Blastons and have Run self, Rocket and Drain Area.

Dr. Eggman would be in Tech Square, laughing it up at Dexter and Mandark’s petty rivalry, claiming himself to be the true superior technological mastermind. His missions would have you looking for Metal Sonic, who is later revealed to have been taken over by Fusion Matter and has become Fusion Metal Sonic. He too is looking for the Chaos Emeralds for his own evil purposes.
So what if there’s an alien invasion? Eggman will soon control both sides of the war! ….With your help, of course. His Nano would be Cosmix and have Bonus, Recall, and Damage Area, but his mission could potentially yield a Metal Sonic Nano (Blastons) with Rocket, Run and Leech.

Other Characters:
Silver the Hedgehog could be in the Future and help you find your way back to the past, possibly with the help of a Chaos Emerald to help power the time machine. He wouldn’t have a Nano.

The Chaotix would be Downtown, looking for mysteries to solve (and perhaps the computer room). None of them would have Nanos.

Chris Thorndyke would be in- Nah don’t worry I’m just kidding.

Items:

Eggman Moustache – Glasses – Level 13 – Townsville E.G.G.E.R

Red Ring – Thrown – Level 16 (Rare) – Slime Serpent

Piko Piko Hammer – Melee – Final Mission Reward from Amy

Gold Ring – Thrown – Level 18 – Mission Reward from Sonic

Twin Tails – Backpack – Level 22 – Mission Reward from Tails

Knuckles’ Knux – Melee – Level 25 – Mission Reward from Knuckles

E-100 Series Guns – Rifle – Levels 20 (Beta), 22 (Gamma), 24 (Delta), 26 (Epsilon) and 28 (Zeta) -  Grindable (Rare, except Gamma which is Ultra Rare)

Shadow Shoes – Level 28 – Final Mission Reward from Shadow

Sonic Shoes – Shoes – Level 31 – Mission Reward from Sonic

Chaos Emeralds – Backpack – Level 36 – Final Mission Reward from Sonic

Thinking of doing these weekly as so far I've done this every Friday. I might also draw a bit of concept art for extra fun but my free time's already pretty packed.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 05:15:54 PM by admiralflashdodger »

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What if (X) were in FusionFall? (Updated 03/04/2020)
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 06:20:27 PM »
Number 4: Ben 10

As I said, I'm going to look at existing FF franchises and expands some of them too. I know Ben 10’s already one of the most prominent franchises in the game but hey, what better show to start with than my personal favourite?

Characters:
Rook would be in Offworld Plaza with Ben, or in Mount Blackhead scanning the area for Azmuth, Blukic and Driba. He could also be in City Station monitoring Ship. His Nano would be Adaptium and have Snare cone, Stun Cone and Jump self.

Ship would be in City Station again, either acting as a new warp hub or as he did in the original game. He wouldn’t have a Nano himself, but a Fusion Ship could drop the Adaptium Upgrade Nano with  Run self, Health self and Bonus.

Professor Paradox would be in multiple places at once, as that’s kind of his thing. His quest(s) would include warping to a small map that serves as a flashback sequence, showcasing the events of Planet Fusion’s rampage across the universe, or exactly what happened between the events of the time travel incident and the player emerging in the future. A Nano mission for him could see you stopping a Fusion Paradox from accessing the time stream and bringing the Fusion Invasion 5 years back through time, giving the player an Adaptium 10-Year-Old Ben Nano (with Jump self, Guard and Damage Point) upon defeating him.

Azmuth could be in a small ship in Tech Square, Area 51.5 or maybe Haunted Ridge, along with Blukic and Driba. They could have crashed after they came back from Galvan Prime came to repair Ben’s Omnitrix. Stuck in a dangerous area alone, with nothing but a broken ship, their missions involve picking up parts to repair the ship and extra supplies to fix the Omnitrix, while keeping Ben safe from a Fusion Azmuth that seeks to trigger the Omnitrix’s self destruct, or corrupt it with a Fusion Slimebiote! Perhaps as a subtle reward or a sheer coincidence, fixing the Omnitrix gives the player a Cosmix Grey Matter Nano (with Sleep, Sneak and Scavange).

Alan could return from OG and try to help Ben fix the Omnitrix, fend off monsters, or help the player learn more about the plumbers. His final mission could give you a Heatblast Nano, which would be Blastons and have Rocket, Drain Area and Damage Area.

Dr. Animo would be in the wilds, most likely Acorn Flats, trying to study the mutations of nearby fusions and how it’s affecting local plantlife, trying to find a way to harness Fusion Matter into his own work. Animo actually loves it all, and is grateful for the invasion, despising Ben Tennyson further when he learns he is one of the key people trying to stop it. He wouldn’t have a Nano.

Zs Skayr could be in the Darklands, trying to help Fuse as part of an agreement between Planet Fusion and Anur Phaetos (reference to the History of Planet Fusion quest arc), secretly trying to sabotage your efforts. Defeating him would yield the Blastons Ghostfreak Nano, with Stun, Leech and Sneak.

Charmcaster could be in the Ruins, trying to find an ancient artifact of great power (which later turns to dust when she tries to use it). She wouldn’t have a Nano.

Psyphon could be in Monkey Mountain, after spotting Spidermonkey in Monkey Foothills he believes him to be Ben, and sets out trying to capture him as a trophy for Vilgax. Spidermonkey catches on and helps you capture Fusion Spidermonkey instead, leading to a hilarious battle between the two.  Perhaps this could unlock a Spidermonkey Nano for the player in the process, which would be Cosmix and have Snare, Rocket and Damage.

Items:
Oooooh boy do I have a lot of ideas for Ben 10 stuff…

Honestly I’d love to see the XLR8 helmet changed up, so at least so the visor is blue and not green. Or, just a brand new helmet that looks more like XLR8’s. I’d also like the Ben 10 and Omniverse T-Shirts to have the Omnitrix from their respective shows. The Ben 10 Jacket could also have the Alien Force Omnitrix or the Ultimatrix, and the Albedo Jacket could then have the same in red.

Swampfire Set – Helmet, Shirt, Pants and Shoes - Levels 16 – 18 (Ultra Rare) – Grindable, maybe the helmet could be an E.G.G.E.R item in either Ship or Townsville Center. (Like I wasn't going to include this one)

XLR8 Tail – Backpack – Level 1 – Ship E.G.G.E.R

Transmodulator – Helmet – Level 17 - Final Mission Reward from Dr. Animo

Stone Buddy Backpack – Backpack – Level 21 – Mission Reward from Charmcaster

Proto Tool – Pistol -  Level 21 - Mission Reward from Rook

Bloxx Blaster - Shattergun – Level 17 (Rare) – Dynamite Rat

Alien X Set – Body, Legs and Shoes – Levels 37 – 39 – Expansion Guide Rewards from Ben

Alien X Minds – Backpack – Level 40 – Guide Reward from Ben (similar to the Fusion Spawn Backpack but with Bellicus and Serena floating behind you)

Celestial Blade – Melee – Level 40 – Guide Reward from Ben (based on the sword Skurd made in A New Dawn, which could be the name of the final mission)

Max’s Hawaiian Shirt  - Body – Level 16 (Ultra Rare) – Dire Raptors or a mission reward from Grandpa Max

Anodite Eyepiece (pink glow over your eyes, resembling Gwen’s eyes when she uses her powers) – Glasses - Level 17 -  Townsville E.G.G.E.R or Mission Reward from Gwen

Kevin Shirt – Body – Level 23 (Rare) – Fowl Foe

Nanos (unrelated to newly added characters)

-Feedback: Cosmix, with Drain, Revive and Run Self - I've made up Nanos for literally every alien in the Omnitrix (which you can check out here if you're interested: https://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=24181.0), but Feedback would probably be one of the most likely candidates if we were going to get another alien Nano.

-Kevin 11 – Blastons, with Leech, Rocket and Damage Point

-Gwen (Alien Force) – Cosmix with Radar, Recall and Damage Area

-Max – Adaptium with Sleep Area, Drain Point and Run Group

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 10:35:15 PM »
I feel as Azmuth and the rest should be located somewhere more important, maybe City Station and Ship or Tech Square, and out Alan in Haunted Ridge to fend off the aliens from the campsite, maybe even add his barn.
Anywho I agree with the rest, I know it's kinda too much but I hope for more Ben 10 characters and items in the game.
(Maybe even replace Hex)

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 10:21:02 AM »
I feel as Azmuth and the rest should be located somewhere more important, maybe City Station and Ship or Tech Square, and out Alan in Haunted Ridge to fend off the aliens from the campsite, maybe even add his barn.
Anywho I agree with the rest, I know it's kinda too much but I hope for more Ben 10 characters and items in the game.
(Maybe even replace Hex)

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from with that. I just had the idea of them crash landing in some remote location, either having been shot down or just Blukic or Driba pressing the wrong button in their ship. And I totally agree with Hex, he almost seems to be be in more aspects of the game than the Ben 10 series itself. He was in what, three episodes of the original series? And he definitely didn't deserve a Nano in my opinion.

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 11:21:59 AM »
(Maybe even replace Hex)

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from with that. I just had the idea of them crash landing in some remote location, either having been shot down or just Blukic or Driba pressing the wrong button in their ship. And I totally agree with Hex, he almost seems to be be in more aspects of the game than the Ben 10 series itself. He was in what, three episodes of the original series? And he definitely didn't deserve a Nano in my opinion.
He even don't have much to do in the game as it is, I wouldn't mind his nephew replacing him. She has far more presence all throughout the five series, more voicelines to take audio clips from and if the development team goes by Omniverse, far more personality than Hex.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2020, 05:08:10 PM »
(Maybe even replace Hex)

He even don't have much to do in the game as it is, I wouldn't mind his nephew replacing him. She has far more presence all throughout the five series, more voicelines to take audio clips from and if the development team goes by Omniverse, far more personality than Hex.
Absolutely agree with you there. In the original series, Charmcaster was pretty much Gwen's rival like Kevin was Ben's, and the character was given more depth in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, as well as their rivalry (Hex meanwhile rarely showed up). If nothing else, interactions between them would be more interesting. I also think Animo would have made more sense than Hex, given his fascination with mutation and much more presence in the series.

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 05:39:26 PM »
(Maybe even replace Hex)

Absolutely agree with you there. In the original series, Charmcaster was pretty much Gwen's rival like Kevin was Ben's, and the character was given more depth in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, as well as their rivalry (Hex meanwhile rarely showed up). If nothing else, interactions between them would be more interesting. I also think Animo would have made more sense than Hex, given his fascination with mutation and much more presence in the series.
Hex could be replaced by Charmcaster as it is and nothing would be changed. For Animo I feel as your suggestion tops any idea I could have.
I would want to see the two be a starter-up for a FusionFall exclusive Negative 10 team. Charmcaster and Animo were both in the first line-up. I would like them trying to bring back the group to defeat a fusion Ben, and maybe recruiting other CN villains that are available like Tolietnator, Princess, Fuzzy, Demongo and who that can come to mind.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:49:08 PM by P3e5a3c5e »

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2020, 11:23:26 PM »
I always thought the Steam Alley subplot where Dexlabs and Mandark were examining this historical section of Downtown could be expanded into Steam Smythe trying to protect the area from new technology.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.