Author Topic: Server disconnects after riding with monkey agent in darklands  (Read 62 times)

KuraiYuki0

• View Profile
    • Email
My game just crashes after riding with the monkey so I had to manually go to Forsaken valley from Huntors Crest. Is this a bug or is it just on my game?

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
Re: Server disconnects after riding with monkey agent in darklands
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 03:22:30 PM »
My game just crashes after riding with the monkey so I had to manually go to Forsaken valley from Huntors Crest. Is this a bug or is it just on my game?
Bug.
https://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=24428.0

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.