Author Topic: Funky Dilemma  (Read 161 times)

Shadow_Wing

• View Profile
    • Email
Funky Dilemma
« on: March 26, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »

I don't ask for much, but This is my final request.

Can. I. Wear. His. Hat.

LandMaster2952

• IGN is Venture Man
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Funky Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 08:06:18 PM »
I just looked up this character, his name is Mudsy the Funky Phantom, and he's from the Hanna-Barbara show The Funky Phantom. It ran from 1971 to 1972 on ABC. Like other Hanna-Barbara characters, he's been given cameos and guest roles in many cartoon shows after that, with his most recent appearance being in the newest Scooby-Doo show, Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

He's quite an obscure pick, and I haven't seen a lick of the series myself, but since we've been seeing more Hanna-Barbara stuff recently with the Dynomutt Dasher, Scooby Tail, and the Ghost of Christmas Never Hood, I don't really see a reason not to give this guy a shoutout.

How about this, make Mudsy's hat an ultra rare drop or a gold crate exclusive from the monsters at Haunted Ridge. Having an item from a ghost be acquired at a place that is referred to as being haunted would make a lot of sense.  ;D

Slavin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 10:59:53 PM »
Forget the hat the suit he's wearing is where it's at.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 01:46:19 AM »
I'm down for some Hanna-Barbera lore.

Numbuh1Nerd

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 02:34:40 AM »
That would make a great inclusion, a fantastic item even!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.