Author Topic: Ask The Queen (MoriBee's Q&A)  (Read 61011 times)

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
Re: Ask The Queen (MoriBee's Q&A)
« Reply #1005 on: September 20, 2019, 06:53:31 PM »
I'm looking forward to the Black Widow film as well. It's been confirmed that Tony Stark / Robert Downey Jr. is going to make a cameo within the film. People are speculating that it's a deleting scene from Captain America: Civil War, but I'm looking forward to it just because of that.

As of right now, I don't think a Captain Marvel 2 is going to be in Phase 4 but in Phase 5. I'm looking forward to the end credit scene where Nick Fury and the Skrulls are setting up the SWORD station in outer space. One prediction is that the Fantastic Four is going to be involved there.

If you could include any Marvel character from the comics that is not yet inside of the MCU, who would it be? I would definitely include Dr. Doom. A lot of people think he might be the next big bad to replace Thanos. He's my favorite villain in the comics because of his insane knowledge of both magic and technology. He's on par with Reed Richards and Doctor Strange. More importantly, his back story is as tragic and understandable as Magneto's story. They're only villains because the author writes them in the perspective of a villain.

Speaking on her behalf for this one, she didnít know anything about the MCU or Marvel until 4 or so months ago when she saw Captain Marvel then binged the MCU films to see Endgame. Gonna have to give her a list of some with supporting pictures and hope somehow she recognizes one from fanart drawn by people.

Complete timeline of my Marvel knowledge:

March 12th, 2019
-Saw Captain Marvel
-Fell in love with Captain Marvel
-Told Roxas I needed more Captain Marvel
-Decided that to have more Captain Marvel, I needed Endgame
-To have Endgame, I needed Infinity War
-To have Infinity War, I needed all the MCU relevant to Infinity War
-Requested education from Roxas and Zenpock

March 29th, 2019 - March 31st, 2019
-The education process

April 30th, 2019
-ENDGAME

-July 2nd, 2019
Spiderman: Far From Home

End of timeline

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:23:16 PM by MoriBee »

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #1006 on: September 21, 2019, 08:10:54 PM »
It's always nice to have people join the Marvel fandom. I've been introduced to Marvel with Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man 1 with him being my very first favorite superhero. I was a little child when Iron Man 1 came out, a year before OG FusionFall was released.

Since then, I've been closely following all Marvel related news. A part of my daily routine is to look at daily news relating to the franchise. It's always a treat to speculate what's going to happen in the next movie. After the movie, it's even better where you get to see all of the easter eggs and read the comments on YouTube and elsewhere.

Binge watching the MCU within a short period of time is interesting. It kinda reminds me of the time I binged watched all of Game of Thrones within a month. To condense 10+ years of content is somewhat difficult. It must be nice to binge watch it without having to wait a decade. Part of the joy is found in the excitement in waiting. When Endgame was about to come out, my family and I, especially myself, were all so excited. If only I was born a few decades into the future, so I can binge watch the entire thing at once. lol

The Marvel universe is very fascinating. Comics much more so. It has hundreds and hundreds of characters. If you want to learn more about it, my recommended YouTube channel would have to be "Comics Explained". He has an entire series from the birth of the Marvel multiverse to the present era of superheroes as well as relatively in-depth studies of major characters such as Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Galactus.

I'm personally much more interested in the cosmic side of the franchise which the upcoming movie "Eternals" is going to explore. 

Have you seen Brie Larson's earlier movie called "Room"? She did an excellent job there. After the movie, even still to this day, I sometimes still think about it. I recommend watching it if you haven't.

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: September 21, 2019, 08:45:49 PM »

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Don't shoot the messenger
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1008 on: September 21, 2019, 08:49:21 PM »
So in your Marvel Education that myself and Zenpock gave you to prepare for Endgame, what are your 3 least favorite movies, and your 3 most favorite movies? Gonna automatically assume Captain Marvel for one of them..

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: September 21, 2019, 09:25:11 PM »
So in your Marvel Education that myself and Zenpock gave you to prepare for Endgame, what are your 3 least favorite movies, and your 3 most favorite movies? Gonna automatically assume Captain Marvel for one of them..

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: February 14, 2020, 09:04:45 AM »
Have you guys thought about removing everyone's strikes?
 :DDDDD

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: February 14, 2020, 04:41:44 PM »
Have you guys thought about removing everyone's strikes?
 :DDDDD

wolfywolf12

• Baa Baa Rasputin llama of the Russian queen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: February 14, 2020, 04:45:03 PM »
Where is that gif from, and what did you think of Crisis on infinite Earths. 

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: February 14, 2020, 05:12:12 PM »
Where is that gif from, and what did you think of Crisis on infinite Earths.
The gif is from the movie Ocean's 8 (2018). I really enjoyed CoIE and think they did pretty well with it. There were a few bits that could've gone a lot better, and the aftermath of it all is still kind of weird to me. But over all, I really liked it.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.