Author Topic: Legacy Lore (Manga)  (Read 1546 times)

shadow55114

• What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up?
    • View Profile
Legacy Lore (Manga)
« on: August 14, 2016, 02:49:16 PM »
Przzyfied recently made a video regarding the Powerpuff Girls, in his "Legacy Lore" series. I noticed that he mentioned some more information exceeding what is displayed on the manga. Here are some of the points made.
1. Blossom and Bubbles defeated Mojo Jojo and he was apprehended by the police.
2. Buttercup wasn't found by Blossom and Bubbles, and was confirmed Missing In Action.
3. Buttercup is alive.

dragonierknight

• Retro Amiright
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Legacy Lore (Manga)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 02:50:06 PM »
all stuff we already know. Why make this thread? (Except number 1, that's new)

shadow55114

• What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:52:22 PM »
Everything but Number 1 was merely speculated, but not it was confirmed. But it's nice to see this addition to the story, can't wait for the manga page for it.

Update: Oh yeah and the Professor was notified of what happened and locked himself in his lab devastated.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 02:54:07 PM by shadow55114 »

dragonierknight

• Retro Amiright
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 02:54:47 PM »
Everything but Number 1 was merely speculated, but not it was confirmed. But it's nice to see this addition to the story, can't wait for the manga page for it.

numbers 2 and 3 happened in the OG game

Obviously Buttercup is alive, the devs even told us we have a "no death policy"

And Ace is the one who finds Buttercup, I'm pretty sure this storyline with be sort of the same as the OG game

breaker335

•  
    Community Team

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 08:19:37 PM »
Yeah the manga's supposed act as a sort of "prequel" to the actual game.

DonnelWaddleDee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 05:51:39 PM »
One idea I've had in my mind about the world's lore and as to how it came to be this amalgamation is combining them with shows of similar backgrounds.

Let's say to explain how characters from Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, or Adventure Time, maybe the off the wall characters could have similar world origin of being effected by a substance by the name of Imaginarium  (My crappy name for it currently), a substance capable of creating odd people or effecting them in strange ways (The same substance being used for the Nanos). It could be what caused the Imaginary Friends, Animals with sudden anthropomorphic habits like the Camp Lazlo characters or Regular Show characters,

A chemical x like substance that causes other worldly effects located in specific areas of the world, sort of explaining why characters from the Ben 10 series or Generator Rex series don't have much experience with those types of people.

What do you guys think? (Sorry if my explanation was kind of bleh).

JayTheKid

• Life ain't picture perfect, we use the negatives to develop I'm well up, I'm way up
    • View Profile
    • If you wanna add me on PSN
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 09:32:25 PM »
One idea I've had in my mind about the world's lore and as to how it came to be this amalgamation is combining them with shows of similar backgrounds.

Let's say to explain how characters from Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, or Adventure Time, maybe the off the wall characters could have similar world origin of being effected by a substance by the name of Imaginarium  (My crappy name for it currently), a substance capable of creating odd people or effecting them in strange ways (The same substance being used for the Nanos). It could be what caused the Imaginary Friends, Animals with sudden anthropomorphic habits like the Camp Lazlo characters or Regular Show characters,

A chemical x like substance that causes other worldly effects located in specific areas of the world, sort of explaining why characters from the Ben 10 series or Generator Rex series don't have much experience with those types of people.

I don't really like the chemical x one.

The_42nd_Doctor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 01:42:52 AM »

I don't really like the chemical x one.

The devs have confirmed that canonically, the Fusionfall universe is separate from the universes of the TV shows. They share similar events, characters, and locations, but they all originate from the same world. So, for example, Rex and Ben being from different universes is not canon. Adventure Time is not in the post-apocalyptic future. Etc.

DonnelWaddleDee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 04:01:27 AM »
Well I know that, I'm just saying they could add some flavor text in the background to tell of how this weird world came to be the ultimate universe it is. I'm not a big fan of something like "The Ben 10 universe had the Imaginary Friends, it's just that no one looked to their left in that part of the world".

It doesn't have to be pointed out, or given too much attention, but just some flavor text you could find to learn more about the history of this world.

Przzyfied

•  
    Game Master

• Ben dude I am TRYING to merge lanes
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - Przzyfied
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2016, 11:40:15 AM »
Well I know that, I'm just saying they could add some flavor text in the background to tell of how this weird world came to be the ultimate universe it is. I'm not a big fan of something like "The Ben 10 universe had the Imaginary Friends, it's just that no one looked to their left in that part of the world".

It doesn't have to be pointed out, or given too much attention, but just some flavor text you could find to learn more about the history of this world.

We plan on doing exactly this! :D

DonnelWaddleDee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 12:41:12 PM »

We plan on doing exactly this! :D

Wow, I gots the good guessing!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.