Author Topic: Concerning Buttercup  (Read 1046 times)

Rezilia

• There's no way to know our future foe scenarios
    • View Profile
Concerning Buttercup
« on: May 09, 2018, 04:12:02 PM »
Doesn't the comic simply set up an amnesia (or secret retirement) situation which leads her to become Belladonna? It seems pretty obvious to me.

Magtongen

• Hey Beter
    • View Profile
Re: Concerning Buttercup
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 10:42:59 AM »
I  could see it working in arcs to cover past stuff, such as Buttercup's amnesia, and some other events.
It would also be extremely cool if like, we were to get something like, fights that happened while you were jumping through the future. I don't know.
But to answer your question: Yeah it's pretty obvious and inevitable I believe.

RangerFusion

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GIVE UP MY STARTER GEAR, NEVER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 04:33:13 PM »
Yeup

Shala

• SHALA NEED PEPSI!
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfic
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 02:50:43 AM »
Yes, but it will probably be a long time since Buttercup shows up again.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.