Author Topic: [Game] Identify the Movie from the Quote!  (Read 2936 times)

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [Game] Identify the Movie from the Quote!
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2019, 01:57:19 AM »
Hmmm…that’s not how I remember it, but, then, I know it much better from the book than from the movie. As I recall, when Éomer finds Théoden slain in The Return of the King, he cries out, “Death! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!” and all the Éorlings reply, “Death!” I’ll guess it’s Éomer in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, then, which I think came out in 2003. I have no recollection of who played Éomer, though.

“Practically perfect people never permit sentiment to muddle their thinking.”

SuperSmasherGal

• I have an Invader Zim addiction h e l p m e
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2019, 02:53:56 PM »
Mary Poppins!?

"You gotta order a million pizzas! And then I roll around in them pizzas, and that's the story about how I turn into a giant pizza! uwu"

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2019, 05:16:55 AM »
“You gotta order a million pizzas! And then I roll around in them pizzas, and that’s the story about how I turn into a giant pizza!”
Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus (2019) Spoken by Gir, I believe, but I don’t remember who played Gir.

“Unto Adonai and Astaroth, into the keeping of the lords of the flame and lower pits, I consign this body, to be for evermore consumed in this purging fire. Let all baleful spirits that threaten the souls of men be banished by the sprinkling of this salt. Be thou exorcised, o Dracula, and may thy body, long undead, find destruction throughout eternity in the name of thy dark unholy Master. In the name of the All Holiest, and through this cross, be the evil spirit cast out until the end of time.”
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 05:23:06 AM by Tannhaeuser »

frankjoeson

• It started When an alien device did what it did.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2019, 09:37:25 AM »
Van Helsing?

And I will strike down with great vengeance and furious anger at those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2019, 02:40:42 PM »
And I will strike down with great vengeance and furious anger at those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winfield in Pulp Fiction (was that 1996?)

(The previous quote was Gloria Holden as Countess Zeleska in Dracula’s Daughter (1936).)

“We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? C’mon.”

RileyMasters

• Once a Solo Player, Always a Solo Player
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2019, 01:28:57 AM »
“We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? C’mon.”

James Woods as Hades from Hercules. Thank you random Youtube binges, I never saw the movie.  ;)

There are special people in this world. We don't ask to be special. We're just born this way. We pass you on the streets every day, unnoticed by most.

SpaceWonder368

• Rolling around at the speed of XLR8
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2019, 01:37:44 AM »
"There are special people in this world. We don't ask to be special. We're just born this way. We pass you on the streets every day, unnoticed by most."

Push (2009) I believe. I had to look it up because I never knew where that quote originated from.

"Oh my stars, I've touched it! I could have lost all my character development."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 01:39:25 AM by SpaceWonder368 »

RileyMasters

• Once a Solo Player, Always a Solo Player
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2019, 04:06:04 AM »
"Oh my stars, I've touched it! I could have lost all my character development."

Steven Universe the Movie. I just saw the clip earlier actually...

"I'd rather that you took me somewhere other than a giant trash can!"

Simon395

• Hello! Nice to meet you!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2020, 06:34:03 AM »
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017). That quote was too familiar
Spoke by Sergeant Laureline, played by Cara Delevingne

"Well, my last day on princess duty. Might as well go down fighting."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 06:35:38 AM by Simon395 »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.