Author Topic: Identify the game from the quote  (Read 864 times)

wolfywolf12

• Baa Baa Rasputin llama of the Russian queen.
    • View Profile
Re: Identify the game from the quote
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2020, 07:13:40 PM »
"You think you got power!? You're twenty watts and I'm the lights of Broadway!"

zak4101

• FF player since 2011. In-game name:Zak Powers
    • View Profile
Re: Identify the game from the quote
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2020, 02:58:47 AM »
"A man will come and take you away. This man is different, he will protect you. Please don't judge him for what he might have to do. Some day, you will understand."

"You know who I am."
"I know."

Okay, nobody's gotten these right. They are both from the same game, but at different times. The series has 7 games as of Jan 2020 (not counting spinoffs or mobile games) so that might give you a hint.
Is it... from the Yakuza series?

Not sure if that quite fits the bill here or not, just taking a blind shot at what it could be.
It's kinda close...

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.