Author Topic: Why isn't there a separate manga team?  (Read 4043 times)

OneNaughtyBear

• Dear Fuse: Pew Pew Pew, I ended you
    • View Profile
    • Email
Why isn't there a separate manga team?
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:46:34 PM »
The manga has been around for a while now and yet a chapter isn't even finished. Since it's drawn by one person who is in charge of more important things, shouldn't this have it's own team working on it?

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: Why isn't there a separate manga team?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 07:19:35 PM »
I think Virt and Dogon do a great job. Finding a good manga team would be very difficult. I'm sure once stuff starts to come together we'll see a higher output.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 08:46:11 PM by StevieB219 »

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 08:33:10 PM »
I still agree with naughtybear. I mean the Manga is obviously last on the dev's priority list and fuse hasn't even arrived yet.  And If things do pick up, It'll just drop back down again. I'm not saying the devs should get an entire army, I'm just saying they should hire a few more people who work specifically for the manga.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 08:35:17 PM by Fancystopperman »

dragon_slayer

• Hello there
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 08:47:20 PM »
I wish I can join but idk how to join and post manga pages in the internet. (I always draw naruto, ichigo, luffy when I get bored) I usually draw them in paper

OneNaughtyBear

• Dear Fuse: Pew Pew Pew, I ended you
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 12:29:35 AM »
I think Virt and Dogon do a great job. Finding a good manga team would be very difficult. I'm sure once stuff starts to come together we'll see a higher output.
It's not a matter of whether they;re doing a great job or not, and believe, they are. It's a matter of output. Im not blaming those two for not putting out enough manga pages, for a team consisting of two people on top of their other jobs, they did a great job. It;s just that I feel as though the manga should have it's own dedicated team of about 3-4 people working on it that aren't in charge of anything else. I have to disagree with your last point as well. I think when things start to pickup, the output will be even slower.

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 05:02:26 AM »
we can't make talented and dedicated Manga artists and writers appear unfortunately.

JayTheKid

• Life ain't picture perfect, we use the negatives to develop I'm well up, I'm way up, nothin but net, no lay up| FusionFall IGN:Jay The Kid
    • View Profile
    • If you wanna add me on PSN
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 10:41:29 AM »
we can't make talented and dedicated Manga artists and writers appear unfortunately.
I could give writing a shot, but don't come looking for me when it comes to art.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 11:08:57 AM »
I could give writing a shot, but don't come looking for me when it comes to art.
I think Dogon already has most of the writing done. It's just for whenever Virt has the free time.

dragon_slayer

• Hello there
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 01:53:33 PM »
I think Dogon already has most of the writing done. It's just for whenever Virt has the free time.
i wish I can help Virt in drawing

shadow55114

• #1 Fusionfall player/First to max out everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 06:47:24 PM »
Maybe the fans could help Virt. I mean we probably have a lot of talented people, besides only posting a thread or leaving a post on a thread there is bound to be people who are creative and can do computer art. Maybe we should do a fan-art competition and the winners get a chance to work on the manga? Or an open audition who knows.

dragon_slayer

• Hello there
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 09:15:34 PM »
Maybe the fans could help Virt. I mean we probably have a lot of talented people, besides only posting a thread or leaving a post on a thread there is bound to be people who are creative and can do computer art. Maybe we should do a fan-art competition and the winners get a chance to work on the manga? Or an open audition who knows.
that... WOULD BE COOL! Maybe Virt can choose like 5-10 people out of everyone who participate in the competition

JayTheKid

• Life ain't picture perfect, we use the negatives to develop I'm well up, I'm way up, nothin but net, no lay up| FusionFall IGN:Jay The Kid
    • View Profile
    • If you wanna add me on PSN
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 11:52:07 PM »
that... WOULD BE COOL! Maybe Virt can choose like 5-10 people out of everyone who participate in the competition
I'd like that

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 02:39:53 PM »
I'd like that
Nice idea  ;)

BanditoSigi

• A Dandy Guy In Space. Has returned 8/3/17.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 06:05:40 PM »
I'd like that
Nice idea  ;)

But then the Devs would have to put more people on the payroll!

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 06:28:15 PM »
I'd like that
Nice idea  ;)

But then the Devs would have to put more people on the payroll!
We don't get paid. Someone call the union that totally exists!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.