Author Topic: Vera tries to draw a character in FF style  (Read 2101 times)

VeronaLuna

• yee
    • View Profile
Re: Vera tries to draw a character in FF style
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2019, 03:05:11 PM »

A bit of a warm-up. This was suppoused to be only a sketch, but I ended up making some lineart and colored it a bit ^^'

Based on this quote: "Everyone was happy to hear I'm okay? That's sweet. I know I will be strong enough to see them all soon. Thanks for the help. Man, I hate sappy endings."

And she's holding a flower from Bubbles ;)

Nari

• Saving bunnies forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2019, 12:40:28 PM »
Looks so great! By any chance do you take requests? I got one that I've been trying to get an new icon for my FF character. xD

VeronaLuna

• yee
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2019, 02:14:35 PM »
Looks so great! By any chance do you take requests? I got one that I've been trying to get an new icon for my FF character. xD

As of this moment, I don't take any requests. I already have quite a lot of work to do when it comes to drawings. ^^'
But I could try once I finish some of those projects! I'd need information on how the character looks like, though. A screenshot would be really helpful! And you'd have to tell me what you want the icon to look like

Nari

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2019, 03:29:09 PM »

As of this moment, I don't take any requests. I already have quite a lot of work to do when it comes to drawings. ^^'
But I could try once I finish some of those projects! I'd need information on how the character looks like, though. A screenshot would be really helpful! And you'd have to tell me what you want the icon to look like
Ooh, an icon would be a great idea! I was hoping for that too!
Here's my character would look like, I don't mind for a good poses for an icon. Surprise me!

VeronaLuna

• yee
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2019, 02:26:22 PM »

One of the projects is done! There are still some I wanna work on soon, including a commission, but I still haven't forgotten about your request, Nari ;)

Nari

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2019, 05:09:39 PM »

One of the projects is done! There are still some I wanna work on soon, including a commission, but I still haven't forgotten about your request, Nari ;)
Sweet!

VeronaLuna

• yee
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2019, 03:15:53 PM »

Here's my character would look like, I don't mind for a good poses for an icon. Surprise me!

Nari
I don't know if you already forgot about this, but here's your character. I didn't draw the wings, because I thought that they would take a lot of space and I'd most probably not show them in the icon and the first image
But if you want, I can try to add the black wings in the full-body image! ^^

Nari

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2019, 05:09:42 PM »

Nari
I don't know if you already forgot about this, but here's your character. I didn't draw the wings, because I thought that they would take a lot of space and I'd most probably not show them in the icon and the first image
But if you want, I can try to add the black wings in the full-body image! ^^
I haven't forgotten about it, It looks very awesome! I love it!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.