Author Topic: Heroes United- Recruiting today!  (Read 10636 times)

carseb100

• Leader of Heroes United
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Heroes United- Recruiting today!
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2018, 02:58:50 PM »
Sorry for the super late response but yes, both of you are in. Welcome!

brandon15sorensen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2018, 08:07:47 PM »
can i join the fam?  8)

poison_specs

• hyped & ready to game and draw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2018, 02:59:23 AM »
A peek of what i'm working on for the group, but i need more avatars from official members to finish it!
just take a screenshot of your character you've designed in the game (i use gyazo for a quicker screenshot), upload in imgur and send it to me in messages with the title "my Heroes United character"! (just to avoid cluttering up this forum here)

Nathanthebear

• Hello I'm Murdoc Niccals From Gorillaz!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: December 09, 2018, 04:56:02 PM »
A peek of what i'm working on for the group, but i need more avatars from official members to finish it!
just take a screenshot of your character you've designed in the game (i use gyazo for a quicker screenshot), upload in imgur and send it to me in messages with the title "my Heroes United character"! (just to avoid cluttering up this forum here)

Can I be part of that? I'm willing to join! Ben Treasureclawson is my character name, and i'l be sure to send my character look once the game gets back on.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 08:23:01 PM by Nathanthebear »

Djblind

• Never give up even if it gets hard.
    • MSN Messenger - ranjn12@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2018, 05:01:42 PM »
ill join

carseb100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2019, 06:55:44 AM »
Of course djblind, Nathanthebear, and brandon15sorensen. All of your are in welcome to the club!

Thatís a really cool drawing. Iíll send you what my character looks to you so that you can put me in it.

castilla

• LeftY Penciler ; Fomorrow Sur
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2019, 09:27:13 PM »
Hello, may I join? I am LeftY Penciler

carseb100

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2019, 11:56:29 PM »
Hello, may I join? I am LeftY Penciler

Absolutely! Welcome to Heroes United!

poison_specs

• hyped & ready to game and draw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2019, 04:01:26 AM »

Can I be part of that? I'm willing to join! Ben Treasureclawson is my character name, and i'l be sure to send my character look once the game gets back on.
You've been accepted from our boss, so you're good to go! Follow the instructions on my earlier post and ill add you in this too!

RockLee4Life

• BUSHY BROWS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2019, 07:30:38 PM »
I'll join, do I need to leave my ingame name?

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.