Author Topic: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4741 times)

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 03:04:44 AM »
I don't really get what all of the fuzz is about
Virt is a busy man
The End

LightningIrfan

• Noob Wiki Staff Member.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 12:17:24 PM »
Virt is already busy making art for people who paid for drawings.

It's not like the manga is some super advanced animation project that'd take half a year to complete. Would a few pages really push the game back that far?
Clearly you don't hang out with artists very often. To make a piece, big or small takes time and energy from an artist. It's not as easy as "drawing a page," it's a lot of work. Several trial runs of a page have to be done before a finished product is presented. Also, artists are the biggest critics of their own work. They are never 100% satisfied and constantly remake pieces.
These lovely pages we have now, took a lot of time out of Virt schedule to create. Not to mention all the work he has to do for the game, and then commissions, and then real life. The manga sometimes takes him weeks at a time to complete a page. This is due to usual artist conditions, but also due to the fact that Virt is not a manga artist. From what I understand, this is his first manga work ever.
Virt does what he can, when he can. So please be respectful and patient when it comes to all forms of art work.
I myself am an artist (not a good one), and let me just say, drawing takes a lot of work.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:19:52 PM by LightningIrfan »

BanditoSigi

• A Dandy Guy In Space. Has returned 8/3/17.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 12:34:38 PM »
K

When you notice Stevie pulling a Pan Pizza. Connecting that to the actual topic. It took a good Two and a half years to for Pan Pizza to finish his own comic which compared to the FFL Manga is a peice of cake.

But seriously, just be patient, It's not that hard to do, especially considering that's all we can do. FFR releases 'soon', and info on FFL is coming out 'soon', I just don't understand what so hard about waiting for new manga pages releasing 'soon' too.

dragon_slayer

• I broke into the world largest toughest safe
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 01:20:21 PM »
It's not like the manga is some super advanced animation project that'd take half a year to complete. Would a few pages really push the game back that far?
Clearly you don't hang out with artists very often. To make a piece, big or small takes time and energy from an artist. It's not as easy as "drawing a page," it's a lot of work. Several trial runs of a page have to be done before a finished product is presented. Also, artists are the biggest critics of their own work. They are never 100% satisfied and constantly remake pieces.
These lovely pages we have now, took a lot of time out of Virt schedule to create. Not to mention all the work he has to do for the game, and then commissions, and then real life. The manga sometimes takes him weeks at a time to complete a page. This is due to usual artist conditions, but also due to the fact that Virt is not a manga artist. From what I understand, this is his first manga work ever.
Virt does what he can, when he can. So please be respectful and patient when it comes to all forms of art work.
Wait, what? Earlier in this discussion I clearly said that I knew manga making takes a long time and I'm well aware that with his personal life and Legacy Virt clearly has his hands full, But you're all acting like It's going to take virt decades to at-least get to the part where Blossom and Bubbles pound Mojo into the ground. And when was I ever disrespectful to what Virt did. I obviously wouldn't be here If I wasn't pleased with his work. I'm just saying that at-least 2 more pages wouldn't push back Legacy by a lot. geez....
The point went right over your head. Virt is unable to produce the pages faster because of more reasons than you realize.
This, some people need to understand that Virt has a life and the game is higher on the priority list than the manga...
then what's the point of making a manga in the first place

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2016, 01:21:58 PM »
Wait, what? Earlier in this discussion I clearly said that I knew manga making takes a long time and I'm well aware that with his personal life and Legacy Virt clearly has his hands full, But you're all acting like It's going to take virt decades to at-least get to the part where Blossom and Bubbles pound Mojo into the ground. And when was I ever disrespectful to what Virt did. I obviously wouldn't be here If I wasn't pleased with his work. I'm just saying that at-least 2 more pages wouldn't push back Legacy by a lot. geez....
The point went right over your head. Virt is unable to produce the pages faster because of more reasons than you realize.
This, some people need to understand that Virt has a life and the game is higher on the priority list than the manga...
It's background info for the game.

dragon_slayer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2016, 01:23:16 PM »
what "info" are we going to get if we already know the story anyways

JayTheKid

• Life aint pic perfect use the negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • If you wanna add me on PSN
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2016, 01:32:02 PM »
what "info" are we going to get if we already know the story anyways
Well actually there could be more to the story since this manga is about Legacy. Besides the the fact that the manga is entertaining, wouldn't you want a visual of the story you learned of while playing the original game?

eliteaziz1

• funny bone
    • View Profile
Re: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 06:24:35 AM »
Kek
yes ok i want out of the moose army, OVER

dragon_slayer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 03:51:46 PM »
Kek
or... you can get cooked :) so I can make fortune

eliteaziz1

• funny bone
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 10:37:37 PM »
Kek
or... you can get cooked :) so I can make fortune
how many fingers am I holding
Jokes on you, The buyer will get infected with salmonella.

BanditoSigi

• A Dandy Guy In Space. Has returned 8/3/17.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 11:10:17 PM »
I think that the best part of these anger threads is the fact that none of the creators that make them ever comment after being either spited or proven wrong by other users.

eliteaziz1

• funny bone
    • View Profile
Re: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOUSE 2!!!!!!!!!!! (11 exclamation marks = 11 siblings)
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2016, 06:04:41 AM »
I think that the best part of these anger threads is the fact that none of the creators that make them ever comment after being either spited or proven wrong by other users.
You bet how atrociously true that is.

JayTheKid

• Life aint pic perfect use the negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • If you wanna add me on PSN
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2016, 08:22:35 AM »
Well I guess they're using that silence as they learn from their mistakes

shadow55114

• What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 08:00:28 PM »
Why did I just read all the replies. I don't understand why people post on the forums about these stuff and developement, the manga isn't even that important. Just get the game updates and leave the devs alone

dragon_slayer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2016, 09:20:56 PM »
Why did I just read all the replies. I don't understand why people post on the forums about these stuff and developement, the manga isn't even that important. Just get the game updates and leave the devs alone
well some people have little patience when it comes to manga or game

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.