Author Topic: the dusky exchange  (Read 586 times)

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
the dusky exchange
« on: January 06, 2017, 07:28:37 PM »
hit me
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 11:49:48 AM by dusky »

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
Re: the dusky exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »
bump, why not

Keidrich

•  
    Community Team

• Boom Boom
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 11:48:53 AM »
What level did you get to in the original game?

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 08:00:49 PM »
What level did you get to in the original game?

ayyyee

if i remember correctly, the furthest i got was level 28, maybe 29. i was one of those poor sods who were only able to enjoy the game post-f2p despite being there from beta, due to geographical restrictions. so by the time i worked my way up there the game had completely declined to the point where i was crashing every ten minutes and contacting support for help was fruitless.

i remember the last thing i did before giving up was trade off all the exceptionally rare items i'd collected over the years and no longer cared for, then made one last trek across the map to see Fuse's lair at least once, if at all.

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 11:51:08 AM »
I thought I had one of these lying around. I'mma try reviving this to see if it gets anywhere.

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2019, 05:42:17 PM »
If you could bring in any series you wanted into the game, what series are you choosing?

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 04:38:16 AM »
If you could bring in any series you wanted into the game, what series are you choosing?

You know I've thought about this for a while, and honestly the show that really stands out to me that just clicks is Atomic Betty. I think a lot of what Télétoon has produced has a very similar tone to Cartoon Network - it's that great balance between having an interesting premise that has the potential for depth, but at the same time not taking itself overly seriously or containing its canon too much.

Out of the Télétoon shows that Cartoon Network has aired, I can see Atomic Betty feeling at home in the CN universe the same way Johnny Test and Total Drama do. The characters are fun in terms of design and personality, and would interact believably with the other shows and the greater story.

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 08:49:13 PM »

You know I've thought about this for a while, and honestly the show that really stands out to me that just clicks is Atomic Betty. I think a lot of what Télétoon has produced has a very similar tone to Cartoon Network - it's that great balance between having an interesting premise that has the potential for depth, but at the same time not taking itself overly seriously or containing its canon too much.

Out of the Télétoon shows that Cartoon Network has aired, I can see Atomic Betty feeling at home in the CN universe the same way Johnny Test and Total Drama do. The characters are fun in terms of design and personality, and would interact believably with the other shows and the greater story.

Yes, I agree. Atomic Betty would be an absolute joy to have in the game.

Are you planning on seeing End Game?

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 02:09:55 PM »
Are you planning on seeing End Game?

So I saw it the day after it came out. What a fun movie. I saw it with a great crowd - every moment of hype had us cheering and whooping in our seats. Anytime someone asks me why this movie is so important, I like to compare the MCU to being more akin to a massive TV series that's been going on for years and years - and this is the series finale. Holding off on spoiler discussion intentionally.

It was so well done it actually made me a bit sad. I've always been more of a DC guy comics-wise, and it's a shame that it's likely going to be a very long time until we get a movie of this scale that also features the most iconic characters in comics. One can only hope.

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 02:18:44 AM »
What do you think is Cartoon Network's most overrated show, and why? (For the purposes of this question, you may regard [adult swim] as part of CN, if you like.)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.