Author Topic: Calling all Designers!  (Read 90477 times)

FallenGabrielle

• Numbuh 91.12 IGN : Fallen Gabrielle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Calling all Designers!
« Reply #810 on: February 21, 2019, 04:03:26 PM »
Figured I'd join in, also I'm not dead!

I like it ^.

So, for this:

Not my best work but it came out OK i guess

this:

Incoming Transmission: Operation L.E.A.D.E.R.
This is based of the supreme leader of the Kids Next Door, Numbuh 362. It would include the helmet, but trying to recreate it in Photoshop didn't work out very well so I thought it'd be best to leave the reference picture there so the developers could have a reference  :)

Item Set Name: K.N.D Soopreme Leaduh

I could make a male version of this outfit, but the reference would be Numbuh 274 rather than 362, just to have some variety. Numbuh 362 and 274 are my absolute favorites and I'd love to see some more K.N.D merchandise in Legacy. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to design outfits!

and this :

First of all, I'd like to apologize. I don't art very well so these look really bad. That said...

The Yield sign with a boxing glove on it that Numbuh 362 used in the KND movie. I was thinking this could be a melee weapon, given to you by Numbuh 362 herself from a mission, if she's in the game of course

This is really interesting : this can be called "soopreme leader" set and yes, the two variant can be based on 274 for the boys and 362 for the girls. Complete set with Hat, Top, Bottom and Shoes. Maybe even the "yield" staff as a weapon for the set (regardless of the avatar). I dig it. I totally agree that the "yield" staff (can we call it soopreme leader staff ?) would be a melee weapon (it's a darn staff).
@IbukiMioda, if you don't mind, I would like to try to make my version of the two sets. I don't want to compete, just want to make your vision clearer for everyone :3

Yo, thought I'd at least give this a shot! Sorry if these are a little big!

A very much inspired Powerpunk outfit (tho really the focus eended up being on the bow!) I think someone had entered something punkish before??

And some KND stuff, A pot because thats like STANDARD KND wear c'mon. And the shirt is the one and only teen leaders, The Steve. Becuase why not.

!!!!!!!!! The PowerPunk Girls outfits !!!! YEEEES!! Simply yes !! Also, the Steve's shirt ? double yes !

And I return... with more Powerpunk outfits!

I had a few ideas for Brute, tried doing hair, didnt work. Basically the difference is shorts or Pants (i like them both, we need more cool girl pants). Plaid pants.

And Brat, of which I did add hair. Pay no mind to that doodle next to the model I forgot i drew it there.

More PowerPunk Girls is just awesome ! (bless you)

what do you guys think?

Bless you, this is perfect !

Numbuh 86 Helmet

Nicole Dress

YES! YES! YES!

I've been posting my item designs to suggestions for a long time, i guess it's time to show them off here :D

Numbuh Five Hat

You beat me to it, but who cares, this is awesome and we need this !

We like to thank for the supporters to my topic ("Super Zeroes" clothing!), but, I made these ones!

Liberty Belle: Like the Major Glory outfits in the original FF game, this one has golden bracelets, bigger cape and the hairwig (similar to the Johnny Bravo hairwig)!

Harmony Bunny: Beyond the cuteness of that outfit, especially the white tennis shoes.

Mange: Darkness is rising for this outfit (because of Buttercup, who is the brightness that is the broad daylight), including its own mask, huh. Good thing Buttercup's head has the evil, horrid, and scary form to her green bloody eyes. :o

The Super Persona outfit from the PowerPuff Girls ? YES !

Hello everybody! I'm back again with quite the royalty today.
This time I've decided to create sets inspired from Courage the Cowardly Dog!

It was kind of a challenge to interpret both of them on to these models, but I did what I could.

FIRST OFF!

King Ramses

This definitely one of the most iconic "villians" from the series, and as freaking scary as he is, his design was quite simple honestly: 1 cloak and 2 other pieces of fabrics on him with spikey cuts. Can't say the same for his head tho, that face shape and expression on his face was THE perfect nightmare fuel for every poor soul.
So here is what I decided to do with him! Definitely looks a lot more mobile since skin-thight things such as dresses on legs has always looked weird when walking in mmos.

Duuuuuuuuuuude..... you just woke up an old scar of my childhood X'D

This :

Not my best work, but it turned out pretty well

And this:

I call this set the "Delightful Delinquent" set.
Male:

Female:

When I heard that we could propose new outfits for Legacy (which wasn't long ago, sorry for living under a rock), I had the idea to make the Delightful uniforms. I still wanted to see what everyone else did, so sorry if my version fells like a "copy", because it wasn't my intention, really. I really think the uniforms should be in Legacy. We just think alike :)

Here's my version :

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #811 on: February 22, 2019, 05:02:55 PM »

[snip]

When I heard that we could propose new outfits for Legacy (which wasn't long ago, sorry for living under a rock), I had the idea to make the Delightful uniforms. I still wanted to see what everyone else did, so sorry if my version fells like a "copy", because it wasn't my intention, really. I really think the uniforms should be in Legacy. We just think alike :)

Here's my version :

It makes perfect sense for the Delightful Children's clothing to be represented in Legacy.  Your version is very nice, though I personally would make both the blazer and the shorts less close-fitting and both a little longer. Also, I know they're not shown in the cartoon, but the blazer really ought to have jacket pockets (insignia commonly replace the breast pocket, of course). I'd also make the girl's blouse and skirt looser, more like a 1920s tennis outfit, and the ends of the kerchief a bit longer and floppier. The Delightful Children are supposed to be an old, stuffy person's idealized child, so the boys are basically being put in the equivalent of Buster Brown outfits and the girls into the equivalent of Mary Jane dresses.

Tjfly127

• Edgelord
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Email
« Reply #812 on: February 26, 2019, 04:38:02 AM »
Do imgur links still work?

Tjfly127

• Edgelord
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Email
« Reply #813 on: February 26, 2019, 04:43:51 AM »
I know this thread is old but here

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:50:08 AM by Tjfly127 »

ShinyRaichu94

• View Profile
« Reply #814 on: March 13, 2019, 07:28:32 PM »

Deo T-Shirt and Deo Hat from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 10:36:47 PM by ShinyRaichu94 »

TheRealMarcel

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #815 on: March 14, 2019, 02:48:49 PM »

I gonna love the Deo-themed baseball cap and a shirt! ;D

Newtron6

• Is that all stranger?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #816 on: March 21, 2019, 01:03:55 PM »
Oriental Haircut

Edge

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #817 on: March 25, 2019, 03:40:56 PM »
Oriental Haircut
Edge

I like the first one except for the sideburns, and the second except for the beard and moustache. I really don't care for the facial hair. Yes, I know that some teens have extensive facial hair, but it is the exception, and it certainly doesn't help the characterization of the avatar as a young person. Thus, though both suggestions are well done, I just don't care for them for the player characters in FusionFall.

I like this a lot.

Newtron6

• Is that all stranger?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #818 on: April 14, 2019, 08:11:52 PM »
Face-Action blindfold master

[Edited]Pistol-Fuse barracuda(green) and Antidote barracuda(blue)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 10:10:21 AM by Newtron6 »

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #819 on: April 15, 2019, 12:17:04 PM »
Face-Action blindfold master
I'm not generally a big advocate of blindfolds, but I have to admit this one has a real dash about it.

[Edited] Pistol-Fuse barracuda (green) and Antidote barracuda (blue)
These are very cool, though I wish the grip were just a little bit more cartoony even than it is.

mavstation

• IGN: Son Ceaser
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #820 on: April 16, 2019, 12:06:08 PM »
I am planning on dropping some stuff soon but it will take a bit because i am working on it during one class

carsonpicak14

• Gummi bears bouncing here and there and everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #821 on: April 19, 2019, 05:05:52 PM »
https://imgur.com/a/YbkT2aq

Cherry bomb (I'm actually surprised this isn't an item)

(tried to get the image on this side, but I couldn't, also I'm a bad artist so it is pixel art.)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 05:10:49 PM by carsonpicak14 »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.