Author Topic: Calling all Designers!  (Read 95349 times)

queenofgreen

• All Fusions All the Time
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Calling all Designers!
« Reply #825 on: July 13, 2019, 03:51:59 PM »
Hey all, have you ever wanted to be a Powerpuff girl? Ever wanted to dress like one?? And by extension a rowdyruff boy because theres no such thing as a gender in legacy really.
Well todays your lucky day!
Presenting what I call the Fighting Love Science set (Ahahahahah)

In 11 different colors! That you can see.
Everything Nice Pink
Rowdy Red
Ruff Blue/Powder Sugar Blue (Listen I may just have ignored making another blue, but there should be two yes)
Spice Green
Snail Slime (Green)
Bunny's Legacy (Lilac)
Bullet's Tale (Orange)
Bliss' Light (White)
Chemical On-X (Black)
Mojo Shoujo (Dark Purple)
Royalty Gold (Yellow)

You also have the option of sporting RRB or PPG on either Because Why Not.
The design was heavily inspired by PPGZ's Concept art, specifically the jacket. I did want to mirror the fusionfall ppg tho as you can see in the girls design. I did consider crop top for the boys too. in fact I might add onto that but for now. Here's my uh is this my thrird or fourth entry? Anyway it was super fun because... i really like ppgz and I like making designs with 80 million color options. 

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #826 on: July 14, 2019, 01:23:16 AM »
Hey all, have you ever wanted to be a Powerpuff girl? Ever wanted to dress like one?? And by extension a rowdyruff boy because theres no such thing as a gender in legacy really.
Well todays your lucky day!
Presenting what I call the Fighting Love Science set (Ahahahahah)

In 11 different colors! That you can see.
Everything Nice Pink
Rowdy Red
Ruff Blue/Powder Sugar Blue (Listen I may just have ignored making another blue, but there should be two yes)
Spice Green
Snail Slime (Green)
Bunny's Legacy (Lilac)
Bullet's Tale (Orange)
Bliss' Light (White)
Chemical On-X (Black)
Mojo Shoujo (Dark Purple)
Royalty Gold (Yellow)

You also have the option of sporting RRB or PPG on either Because Why Not.
The design was heavily inspired by PPGZ's Concept art, specifically the jacket. I did want to mirror the fusionfall ppg tho as you can see in the girls design. I did consider crop top for the boys too. in fact I might add onto that but for now. Here's my uh is this my thrird or fourth entry? Anyway it was super fun because... i really like ppgz and I like making designs with 80 million color options.
Love this.

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #827 on: July 18, 2019, 12:26:40 AM »

Cherry Bomb (I’m actually surprised this isn’t an item.)

So am I. It makes perfect sense.

Hey, all, have you ever wanted to be a Powerpuff Girl? Ever wanted to dress like one? (And by extension a Rowdyruff boy, because there’s no such thing as a gender in Legacy, really.)

Well, today’s your lucky day!

Presenting what I call “The Fighting Love Science Set!” (Ahahahahah!)

In eleven different colors that you can see!
  • Everything Nice Pink
  • Rowdy Red
  • Ruff Blue/Powder Sugar Blue (Listen, I may just have ignored making another blue, but there should be two, yes.)
  • Spice Green
  • Snail Slime (Green)
  • Bunny’s Legacy (Lilac)
  • Bullet’s Tale (Orange)
  • Bliss’ Light (White)
  • Chemical On-X (Black)
  • Shoujo (Dark Purple)
  • Royalty Gold (Yellow)
You also have the option of sporting RRB or PPG on either—Because Why Not?

The design was heavily inspired by PPGZ’s concept art, specifically the jacket. I did want to mirror the FusionFall PPG though, as you can see in the girl’s design. I did consider crop-tops for the boys, too—in fact, I might add that on—but for now, here’s my… uh… is this my third or fourth entry? Anyway, it was super fun, because I really like PPGZ and I like making designs with eighty million color options.

I really like this design; not only is it very sharp, but it avoids my own constant error of making items that don’t quite fit into the “Shirt, Pants, Shoes” set-up of the game.  I look forward to seeing this in the game.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #828 on: August 13, 2019, 12:18:37 AM »
Okay, so I've DEFINITELY determined that I can't draw on a computer. I might invest in a drawing... thing? Idk. But what I do know is that I have a scanner, some paper, and a bunch of colored pencils. So I'm gonna keep doing these.

The show I love most on CN right now absolutely has to be Summer Camp Island. (I say this because Gumball is gone, rest in peace.) I spent the past couple days binging both seasons, which have served as the basis for this collection. I know content from this show might be scarce until WAY down the line, especially considering a new season only shows up every summer (EDIT: nvm apparently season three is coming this year and I'm PUMPED), but I adore the series and really think it would work well in Legacy.

SUMMER CAMP ISLAND

Get comfy with Oscar's Pajamas and settle in for a good night's rest... Or, you could throw a huge pajama party in your cabin and invite all your friends! One of the first designs I thought of for this collection. Who wouldn't want to wear her? I was also going to do Jimjams, but I think he'd work a lot better just being an NPC. Plus he's just an inverse of Hedgehog's pajamas, which are the next design in the cycle. Pajamas are her own thing, so she got into the final cut!

Prove your knowledge of the forest by passing the monsters' test, and you might earn yourself the coveted Wilderness Survival Crown! I didn't have much reason to put this here, except for the fact that I could totally envision a questline where the monsters have the player run around The Wilds to take this "quiz." Also, I really wanted a hat for the Oscar Pajamas! (S1:E2, "Monster Babies")

Your Hitchhiking Toothpaste Buddy seems distant as he sits on your shoulder, like he's lost a best friend. Good on you for picking up this lonely little guy! This seemed like a fun little addition to put in. It might be a bit obscure compared to other items in this collection, but I want to see more items like the Parrot Pal. There was a very similar item I ended up cutting based on the Time Babies (S1:E20, "Fuzzy Pink Time Babies"), but I totally would have done it with more energy. (S2:E5, "I Heart Heartforde")

Monster Under the Bed will be SO jealous when he sees your Hedgehog Pajamas. Your pajamas may not talk, but at least you have a best friend by your side! The Hedgehog Pajamas felt like a cute alternative to Oscar's. Really no other reason I put it in. There's sort of a sleep theme going on.

Don't get sucked into an underground cult when sporting your Hedgehog Hat! Modeled after the original, this state-of-the-art recreation is here to serve all your wizard-in-training needs. Of course I was gonna put this in.

Improve your magical skills in the Junior Camp Counselor Set. Just don't get caught by Susie! This is the set I feel would have one of the best chances of making it into the game, given that it's worn by three or four main characters. This incarnation is directly inspired by Hedgehog's magically-enhanced witch costume from "Mop Forever" (S2:E10).

Only given to those who pass the entrance level magic exam, this Witch's Wand is sure to teach Fuse's minions a thing or two! This item would function a lot like a weapon I suggested a year or two ago based on "The Wand" from Gumball. Essentially, wands would function like a pistol/rifle while having the animations of a melee/glove weapon. It would create the right effect, if possible.

Getting... sleepy... must... write description... of Pepper Sleep Set.... zzz.... Zzzzzzz...

Protect your sworn duty to touch the sky and protect the world from big clouds. Do your duty in the Cloudpuncher Set! This really spoke to me as a kick-butt female warrior costume. We need more of those! (S2:E7, "Mom Soon")

Impress your mother with how many Fusions you can hit with the Fist of Skadi! Or don't. We'll still love you. This weapon came to me as soon as I heard Skadi was a "cloudpuncher." Just seemed like a natural fit for a glove weapon. (S2:E7, "Mom Soon")

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son! / The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! / Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun / The frumious Bandersnatch!” I really want to go over this one in pen, but... eh. This immediately struck me as a fun, collectible Halloween set. I also feel like the head and wings would be quite popular! (S1:E20, "Fuzzy Pink Time Babies")

I don't have a fun caption for these. Just wanted to make cute onesies of some of the monsters on the island!

Thought you could have the cake and eat it, too? Think again; now you're stuck with this Ruined Birthday Cake on your head! Maybe a Birthday Bash item? I forget if a similar item already existed, but I figured I'd draw this anyway. (S1:E13, "It's My Party")

Harness the stress of a 15-year-old narcissist doing her best with the Susie Eyebrows, 99.9% guaranteed to make Fuse's monsters cower in fear of losing their dessert privileges! I was originally going to do Susie's blindfold from the same episode as the Ruined Birthday Cake. Then I figured her eyebrows would be much more memorable!

Using ancient magic technology, the On-Fire Ant Stick provides you with all the flames needed to make Fuse feel the heat! This looked like it could do some damage, even if Hedgehog only ever used it to set off Susie's smoke alarm. (S2:E3, "Director's Cut")

Inspired by Summer Camp Island's guest residents, this Alien Wig will have you dancing in your sleep! No comment here. Just lots of love!

Inspired by the coolest guy at Summer Camp Island, the Max Backwards Cap will ensure you're automatically cool, no matter where you go. This was originally a blue cap that said "Serious Business" (it was one of the two softball episodes; can't remember which one) but this was a lot better.

Now you, too, can embrace your wild side with the Werehog Mask! Another Halloween item. Seems like it could be a fun collectible, although it's not the type of item I would personally wear on my avatar.

There was once a time where Rainbow Dinosaur Underwear would be frowned upon at summer camp. It is still that time, but at least you're proud! This item would most likely just be a reskin of the Finn Shorts or I.R. Baboon/Time Squad Shorts.

Your Baby Pterodactyl Backpack isn't just cute, it brings out your maternal side as well! Show Fuse who he's messing with and protect that winged dino-child! I originally thought of this little guy as a vehicle akin to the Dynomutt Dasher, but this is like a cute version of the Cryptid Batpack. I think that works better.

And that's it! Next up, I have some ideas for a clothing set based on Marceline, the Vampire Queen. Stay tuned.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:23:32 AM by Poppleworks »

BladRavenEye

• a.k.a Veinera
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #829 on: August 15, 2019, 01:26:50 PM »
Hey All!

I haven't posted here in a long long while, and I've recently decided to get back into the groove.  :D

I'm starting out with a simple idea of some masks from the Ben 10 series.

Bellicus the 'voice of rage and aggression' & Serena the 'voice of love and compassion'

The 2 other personalities inside Ben's Alien X transformation.

I got inspired to do this because I'm currently re-watching the whole of Alien Force and I saw them which lead the idea to spark in my head.
I am going to continue watching all of Ultimate Alien and Omniverse as well just because I wanna refresh my Ben 10 knowledge  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Thanks for reading!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.