Author Topic: Calling all Designers!  (Read 104298 times)

queenofgreen

• All Fusions All the Time
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Calling all Designers!
« Reply #825 on: July 13, 2019, 03:51:59 PM »
Hey all, have you ever wanted to be a Powerpuff girl? Ever wanted to dress like one?? And by extension a rowdyruff boy because theres no such thing as a gender in legacy really.
Well todays your lucky day!
Presenting what I call the Fighting Love Science set (Ahahahahah)

In 11 different colors! That you can see.
Everything Nice Pink
Rowdy Red
Ruff Blue/Powder Sugar Blue (Listen I may just have ignored making another blue, but there should be two yes)
Spice Green
Snail Slime (Green)
Bunny's Legacy (Lilac)
Bullet's Tale (Orange)
Bliss' Light (White)
Chemical On-X (Black)
Mojo Shoujo (Dark Purple)
Royalty Gold (Yellow)

You also have the option of sporting RRB or PPG on either Because Why Not.
The design was heavily inspired by PPGZ's Concept art, specifically the jacket. I did want to mirror the fusionfall ppg tho as you can see in the girls design. I did consider crop top for the boys too. in fact I might add onto that but for now. Here's my uh is this my thrird or fourth entry? Anyway it was super fun because... i really like ppgz and I like making designs with 80 million color options. 

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #826 on: July 14, 2019, 01:23:16 AM »
Hey all, have you ever wanted to be a Powerpuff girl? Ever wanted to dress like one?? And by extension a rowdyruff boy because theres no such thing as a gender in legacy really.
Well todays your lucky day!
Presenting what I call the Fighting Love Science set (Ahahahahah)

In 11 different colors! That you can see.
Everything Nice Pink
Rowdy Red
Ruff Blue/Powder Sugar Blue (Listen I may just have ignored making another blue, but there should be two yes)
Spice Green
Snail Slime (Green)
Bunny's Legacy (Lilac)
Bullet's Tale (Orange)
Bliss' Light (White)
Chemical On-X (Black)
Mojo Shoujo (Dark Purple)
Royalty Gold (Yellow)

You also have the option of sporting RRB or PPG on either Because Why Not.
The design was heavily inspired by PPGZ's Concept art, specifically the jacket. I did want to mirror the fusionfall ppg tho as you can see in the girls design. I did consider crop top for the boys too. in fact I might add onto that but for now. Here's my uh is this my thrird or fourth entry? Anyway it was super fun because... i really like ppgz and I like making designs with 80 million color options.
Love this.

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #827 on: July 18, 2019, 12:26:40 AM »

Cherry Bomb (I’m actually surprised this isn’t an item.)

So am I. It makes perfect sense.

Hey, all, have you ever wanted to be a Powerpuff Girl? Ever wanted to dress like one? (And by extension a Rowdyruff boy, because there’s no such thing as a gender in Legacy, really.)

Well, today’s your lucky day!

Presenting what I call “The Fighting Love Science Set!” (Ahahahahah!)

In eleven different colors that you can see!
  • Everything Nice Pink
  • Rowdy Red
  • Ruff Blue/Powder Sugar Blue (Listen, I may just have ignored making another blue, but there should be two, yes.)
  • Spice Green
  • Snail Slime (Green)
  • Bunny’s Legacy (Lilac)
  • Bullet’s Tale (Orange)
  • Bliss’ Light (White)
  • Chemical On-X (Black)
  • Shoujo (Dark Purple)
  • Royalty Gold (Yellow)
You also have the option of sporting RRB or PPG on either—Because Why Not?

The design was heavily inspired by PPGZ’s concept art, specifically the jacket. I did want to mirror the FusionFall PPG though, as you can see in the girl’s design. I did consider crop-tops for the boys, too—in fact, I might add that on—but for now, here’s my… uh… is this my third or fourth entry? Anyway, it was super fun, because I really like PPGZ and I like making designs with eighty million color options.

I really like this design; not only is it very sharp, but it avoids my own constant error of making items that don’t quite fit into the “Shirt, Pants, Shoes” set-up of the game.  I look forward to seeing this in the game.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #828 on: August 13, 2019, 12:18:37 AM »
The show I love most on CN right now absolutely has to be Summer Camp Island. (I say this because Gumball is gone, rest in peace.) I spent the past couple days binging both seasons, which have served as the basis for this collection. I know content from this show might be scarce until WAY down the line, especially considering a new season only shows up every summer (EDIT: nvm apparently season three is coming this year and I'm PUMPED), but I adore the series and really think it would work well in Legacy.

Oscar Sleep Set

Get comfy with Oscar's Pajamas and settle in for a good night's rest... Or, you could throw a huge pajama party in your cabin and invite all your friends!

Prove your knowledge of the forest by passing the monsters' test, and you might earn yourself the coveted Wilderness Survival Crown!

(S1:E2, "Monster Babies")

Your Hitchhiking Toothpaste Buddy seems distant as he sits on your shoulder, like he's lost a best friend. Good on you for picking up this lonely little guy!

(S2:E5, "I Heart Heartforde")

Hedgehog Sleep Set

Monster Under the Bed will be SO jealous when he sees your Hedgehog Pajamas.

Don't get sucked into an underground cult when sporting your Hedgehog Hat! Modeled after the original, this state-of-the-art recreation is here to serve all your witch-in-training needs.

(S1:E17, "Pepper's Blanket is Missing")

Junior Camp Counselor Set

Improve your magical skills in the Junior Camp Counselor Set. Just don't get caught by Susie!

"Mop Forever" (S2:E10).

Only given to those who pass the entrance level magic exam, this Witch's Wand is sure to teach Fuse's minions a thing or two!

(S2:E19, "Spell Crushers") This item would function a lot like a weapon I suggested a year or two ago based on "The Wand" from Gumball. Essentially, wands would function like a pistol/rifle while having the animations of a melee/glove weapon. It would create the right effect, if possible.

Pepper Sleep Set

Zzzzzz...

Skadi Set (ft. a glove weapon!)

Protect your sworn duty to touch the sky in the Cloudpuncher Set!

Impress your mother with how many Fusions you can hit with the Fist of Skadi! Or don't. We'll still love you.

(S2:E7, "Mom Soon")

The Jabberwock Set (Halloween Costume?)

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son! / The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! / Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun / The frumious Bandersnatch!”

SCI Onesies - Howard, Saxophone, Ava, and Mortimer

SCI - Misc. Items

Thought you could have the cake and eat it, too? Think again; now you're stuck with this Ruined Birthday Cake on your head!

Harness the stress of a 15-year-old narcissist doing her best with the Susie Eyebrows, 99.9% guaranteed to make Fuse's monsters cower in fear of losing their dessert privileges!

(S1:E13, "It's My Party")

With cryptid technology, the On-Fire Ant Stick provides you with all the flames needed to make Fuse feel the heat!

(S2:E3, "Director's Cut")

Inspired by Summer Camp Island's guest residents, this Alien Wig will have you dancing in your sleep!

Inspired by the coolest guy at Summer Camp Island, the Max Backwards Cap will ensure you're automatically cool, no matter where you go.

Now you, too, can embrace your wild side with the Werehog Mask!

Another Halloween item?

There was once a time where Rainbow Dinosaur Underwear would be frowned upon at summer camp. It is still that time, but at least you're proud!

Your Baby Pterodactyl Backpack isn't just cute, it brings out your maternal side as well! Show Fuse who he's messing with and protect that winged dino-child!

(S2:E12, "The Soundhouse") I originally thought of this little guy as a vehicle akin to the Dynomutt Dasher, but this is like a cute version of the Cryptid Batpack. I think that works better.

And that's it! Next up, I have some ideas for a clothing set based on Marceline, the Vampire Queen. Stay tuned.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 10:55:20 PM by Poppleworks »

BladRavenEye

• a.k.a Veinera
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #829 on: August 15, 2019, 01:26:50 PM »
Hey All!

I haven't posted here in a long long while, and I've recently decided to get back into the groove.  :D

I'm starting out with a simple idea of some masks from the Ben 10 series.

Bellicus the 'voice of rage and aggression' & Serena the 'voice of love and compassion'

The 2 other personalities inside Ben's Alien X transformation.

I got inspired to do this because I'm currently re-watching the whole of Alien Force and I saw them which lead the idea to spark in my head.
I am going to continue watching all of Ultimate Alien and Omniverse as well just because I wanna refresh my Ben 10 knowledge  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Thanks for reading!

Dtrix

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #830 on: August 18, 2019, 12:48:17 PM »
Hey! Don't know if Vehicle suggestions work for this, but I saw a KND background vehicle that I thought would look cool with a player character on it so...

F.I.Z.Z
Flying. Intergalactic. Zoom. Zipper
It's just a quick sketch so it could probably use some touching up.

ALSO
While having the average fusionfall discussion. Greymanz brought up the idea of a vendor near the croc pot that gave you special stat items for a fee that you could use while croc potting (making the whole thing just easier to do). Since the Croc Pot is Chowder themed I thought I'd take a crack at designing what it could look like.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:28:13 PM by Dtrix »

rexx102

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #831 on: August 18, 2019, 03:45:34 PM »
So, I had this idea a long time ago, and uh... It's horrifying.
I present to you...

The Davey Set

"Be your favorite psychotic alter-ego with this wholesome yet unnerving item duo!"
I'll take my pink slip now.

rexx102

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #832 on: August 18, 2019, 09:46:51 PM »
This was accidentally a SpongeBob reference.
The Tough Lid To Open

"Miss Bellum?"

BladRavenEye

• a.k.a Veinera
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #833 on: August 19, 2019, 02:29:41 PM »
Greetings!

This time I've created some Robotboy sets featuring the 3 main robos from the show! They don't stray away much from the original designs but I felt like it'd be nice to suggest these since we won't be getting any representatives from the cartoon, however items are okay so I felt like this is a really good way to have them in the game!

Robot Boy

Robot Girl

Proto Boy
(Yes, I got lazy to do the other 2 sides because it's vaguely similar to the others anyway...)

Hope you like 'em!

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 20, 2019, 04:06:09 PM »
The following is somewhat of a work in progress, mostly because I can't be a**** to shade right now but haven't ruled out doing it in the future.

This is actually one of the first ideas I had when the event started, but because it was so experimental, it was extremely difficult to conceptualize what exactly I wanted to do and even more so to draw it. This is most satisfactory design I've come up with after a series of infuriating attempts.

The base idea is this: I thought it would be cool to see a world where different characters endorse or collaborate with popular fashion brands, the same way celebrities do in real life. At the time of coming up with the idea, I had a building interest in streetwear fashion, and so I thought I'd design some sort of sneaker. I took inspiration from iconic shapes like Air Jordans, Balenciagas, and Yeezys. The result is a sort of blend between technical and retro style, incorporating the style of the first character I thought could pull this off. Presenting "MIGHT", by Mandark Industries:

rexx102

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #835 on: August 20, 2019, 06:28:49 PM »
The Tokyo Reaper Mask
I thought it would be really cool to have a Halloween mask based off that one anime one-off gag from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy!

Omegazen9

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #836 on: August 24, 2019, 03:39:20 PM »
Aquos Siege Helmet
Aquos Siege Lance

I made this for representation for Bakugan

I know they don't look good, but I gave it my best shot.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 07:44:49 PM by Omegazen9 »

Tjfly127

• Edgelord
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Email
« Reply #837 on: August 26, 2019, 06:07:36 PM »
And I oop- SKSKSKSKSKS

Zor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #838 on: August 28, 2019, 01:44:52 AM »
So due to InfinityPossibilities's livestream I decided to touch up a old idea and design a new one, and I'm using a 5 dollar tablet thats a year old so pls excuse the lines being a bit wonky.

First off while Mr. Bixby and the rest of the Wedgies shorts may not have enough behind them to be npcs I still think references could be made to them through armor, such as this set which I call the Talented Substitute Jacket, the Talented Substitute Work-pants, and the Talented Work-boots.
https://imgur.com/gallery/iFmGSl6

Secondly I thought that the Bremen Avenue Experience could make a cool Tshirt item with a variation for each band member, possibly sold in Marquee Row or Townsville Mall.
https://imgur.com/dza8UDy https://imgur.com/bHDM8YF https://imgur.com/XAvBqAd https://imgur.com/YppQKqO and heres a transparent of the logo for any interested. https://imgur.com/EV2oHPM
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 01:54:41 AM by Zor2000 »

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #839 on: August 31, 2019, 09:00:11 PM »
Hey, everyone. I recently finished this three part, eleven hour livestream series where I personally looked through almost every single design on this 55+ paged thread.

The inspiration for this would have to be because there has been a 2+ year drought on Legacy news as well as discussion. Through these videos, I aimed to cause some rain of interest. Fortunately, it was a success.

It's an 11 hour trilogy. It's not necessary for you to watch them in order. In fact, you can speed it up by 2x and get it over with within 5.5 hours.

I tried my best to comment on almost all of the designs. I really enjoyed going through this entire thread, and I'm really hoping that a lot of these awesome designs make it into Legacy. Our community is very fortunate to have a collection of skillfull and passionate artists. Thank you to the dozens of individuals who watched the livestream.

Part One:
https://youtu.be/PqStqUw2b78
Part Two:
https://youtu.be/1fespGVRVmA
Part Three:
https://youtu.be/nd8t-OYHeEw

The next Legacy livestream series will be focused on Picture of the Day.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.