Author Topic: Calling all Designers!  (Read 100934 times)

TheRealMarcel

• The user is a human being.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
Re: Calling all Designers!
« Reply #840 on: September 30, 2019, 01:50:09 PM »
Hey everybody.

Okay, you know my clothing idea is inspired by SpongeBob's April Fools stunt in 2016, but I tried to draw Sandy's space suit for the Legacy game! ;D

SASA Jacket: SASA stands for the Superior Aeronautics and Space Administration, which is better wear this launching jacket.
SASA Pants: This space trousers has pockets with space supplies, but it's really hard for the aliens to catch us!
SASA Boots: Get ready to stomp the monsters with a bravely space boots from SASA!

SASA Helmet: Mostly, this headgear will get space sick.

SASA Backpack: You think this backpack has no jetpack, but it has an acorn and a pretty, pretty flower.

I hope you like them!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 05:58:14 PM by TheRealMarcel »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.